Here we are, version 1.9.0 beta2 -PoisonIvy- is ready for testing. This is an open beta (our groupware site is no longer in use...).
And while we're at it, 2Dawn has given us 10 game keys to give to you guys. We will randomly select posters from this topic that have added this line to the top of the reply: *** I want the 2Dawn Ravaged Key! ***
and tell us the name and IP of your server, so we can find it on our masterserver listing.*** Find the beta files here on SourceForge ***
Install, run, test and reply your findings in this topic.
# Game related changes:
- BF3: updated with DLC "Close Quarter", "Armored kill" and "Aftermath" maps and gamemode info
- BF3: command !map can optionally specify the wanted gamemode and number or rounds : !map firestorm, conquest64, 2
- Red Orchestra 2 now working with the B3 win32 packages
- Urban Terror : fix !nextmap bug when the mapcycle file contains empty lines
- Urban Terror : improves !map <map name> capabilities to find out the correct map name when given name is an approximate
- Quake3 based games: fixes the 'RCON: too much tries' error message that appeared with v1.8.2
- Red Orchestra 2 : Update client/server 18.104.22.168+
# Plugin related changes:
- The !help command does not make B3 unresponsive anymore on Quake3 based games
- Xlrstats plugin: fixes issue with command !xlrstats command silently failing on a 1st time seen map https://github.com/xlr8or/big-brother-bot/issues/88
- Admin plugin: new command !unreg <player> which removes a player from the 'regular' group. Work together with the existing !makereg <player> command
- Admin plugin: new command !lastbans which lists the 5 last active bans/tempbans
- Admin plugin: new command !regulars which lists online players from the 'Regular' group
- Adv plugin: add new message keyword '@regulars' that will run the Admin plugin command !regulars
- Spamcontrol plugin : you can define the minimum group required to use the !spamins command. Also you can now define an alias for the spamins command.
- In plugin config files, you can use group keywords (user, reg, mod, admin, fulladmin, senioradmin, superadmin) instead of group levels when defining commands' required level
- Many minor bugfixes and improvements to B3 core and native plugins
# New games supported:
Urban Terror 4.2
- UrT 4.2 has now its own B3 parser : iourt42
- New penalty available : kill. You can use it in the censor plugin configuration for instance.
- The Spamcontrol plugin reacts to radio message spamming
- Fires game specific events for plugins : EVT_CLIENT_RADIO, EVT_CLIENT_CALLVOTE, EVT_CLIENT_VOTE, EVT_GAME_FLAG_HOTPOTATO for other plugins to act on.
- There are new settings in the b3.xml config file to let you choose if you want to ban using the Frozen Sand auth system (with the rcon 'auth-ban' command)
CoD8 / 4D1
- B3 now supports CoD8 from 4D1. See http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/call-of-duty-8-%28modern-warfare-3%29/
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- beta support for CS:GO (B3 parser code: csgo, requires SourceMod on the game server, and '-condebug' parameter on the game server command line)
- ArmA II and DayZ are now supported. Use the B3 parser 'arma2' for both of them.
- Ravaged by 2Dawn is now supported.# Upgrading note:
* Now B3 ensures group levels do exists when used in plugin config files. The plugin_admin.xml config files was using bad group level prior to B3 1.9.
Make sure to correct them by comparing your own plugin_admin.xml with the new one.
* SpamControl plugin : The config file plugin_spamcontrol.xml has a new section regarding the !spamins command. Make sure to update your config file.