Ok, I found out my issue. I had the console_mp.log in the B3.xml before and I had thought that I would need the gameserver.log instead, so I changed it to see if that was the issue. The real issue was my clan tag. The database had my name as Shiki because that's what the server log had me as, but the chat log had me as [CiD]Shiki. Once I removed my clan tag and reset my B3.xml log as console_mp.log I was then able to use the B3 commands. Maybe there needs to be a parse function to remove clan tags in the chat log so that if people do have clan tags then the B3 can interpret the names correctly.