thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Echelon v2 is not yet officially released! If you cannot get this dev-version installed, revert to version 1 as available in our download section.

Author Topic: 500 internal server error  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Thomaxius

500 internal server error
« on: August 14, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »
Right so, I'm trying to get echelon v2 installed on my website, but I keep getting '500 internal server error' when accesing the install folder from my browser. Any idea what's causing it? I've given write access to all files in the echelon folder and so on, but the problem presists.

I couldn't get the first version working cause it wouldn't let me in. It kept asking giving me some error at the wwwconfig's line 3, which brings up a question, are special characters in passwords allowed? Maybe that's causing it. My host requires a password with a special character, so I can't really test that myself.

Offline akghost

Re: 500 internal server error
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:04:13 AM »
Any luck? I would be willing to take a peak at it for you.. I am running both 1 and 2 on my website.. What are you using to host the site with?

Offline Thomaxius

Re: 500 internal server error
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:31:41 PM »
Godaddy. Try accesing it on classicsnd.org/echelon/echelon/install. Always the same 500 internal server error. Can't really give out ftp info if that's what you were wondering.

Could it be related to timezones, as in it should be in godaddy's timezone?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:47:12 PM by Thomaxius »

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything