Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Echelon v2 is not yet officially released! If you cannot get this dev-version installed, revert to version 1 as available in our download section.

Author Topic: Unable to go to next page in the chatlog section  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Beast

Unable to go to next page in the chatlog section
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
Hello, I am unable to view the next page in the chatlog section for Echelon V2. Here is the log.txt file I got from Echelon

[2014-08-06 15:56:41]MYSQL ERROR - Code: 1064 - Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY msg_time DESC LIMIT 100' at line 2
#Trace:
#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\XAMPP\htdocs\portal\echelon\lib\plugins\chatlogs\class.php(159): DB_B3->query('SELECT id, msg_...')
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\XAMPP\htdocs\portal\echelon\lib\plugins\chatlogs\class.php(176): chatlogs->pageLogic(NULL)
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\XAMPP\htdocs\portal\echelon\plugin.php(31): chatlogs->returnPage(NULL)
#3 {main}

Is there anyway to fix this? I have read and looked up the error, https://github.com/WickedShell/echelon/issues/9, Though I have no idea how to make the tables, unless someone can help me with it. Any help will be appreciated

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything