Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Author Topic: I can't get my head around why this error is showing  (Read 646 times)

Offline Rimer

I can't get my head around why this error is showing
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:25:23 PM »
Hi guys,

I loaded up my b3bot with geowelcome plugin (v1.10.11) and all the plugins work except for those that use the location based services, such as geowelcome, location and etc.

I can't identify whether i need a python package, so far i installed dateutil. And also the geolocation folder is there on the b3/plugins folder but there is no configuration file, here is the error. Thanks for your help.

Code: [Select]
170308 11:10:04 ERROR    'Could not load plugin geowelcome'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/cod4/b3/b3/parser.py", line 935, in loadPlugins
    plugin_list += _get_plugin_data(plugin_data)
  File "/home/cod4/b3/b3/parser.py", line 914, in _get_plugin_data
    raise MissingRequirement('missing required plugin: %s : %s' % (r, extract_tb(sys.exc_info()[2])), ex)
MissingRequirement: missing required plugin: geolocation : [('/home/cod4/b3/b3/parser.py', 911, '_get_plugin_data', 'collection += _get_plugin_data(PluginData(name=r))'), ('/home/cod4/b3/b3/parser.py', 924, '_get_plugin_data', 'p_data.module = self.pluginImport(p_data.name)'), ('/home/cod4/b3/b3/parser.py', 1076, 'pluginImport', 'fp, pathname, description = imp.find_module(name, [self.config.get_external_plugins_dir()])')] - "ImportError('No module named geolocation',)"

Offline ScottSmudger

• AR51
Re: I can't get my head around why this error is showing
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 02:39:08 PM »
You have gelocation in the b3.xml file, but it isn't in the extplugins folder

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:08:08 PM »
I suggest that you update your bot to the latest version, the plugin system has been re-done, and most of the frequently used ones are now part of the package, including geolocation.

Offline Nuttawut168

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:56:07 AM »
Hi guys, โปรแกรมใช้ได้ดีมั้ย ฉันว่าฉันจะลองใช้อยู่เหมือนกัน

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything