thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Author Topic: Testimonials and quotes  (Read 7884 times)

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
Testimonials and quotes
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »
Do you like B3? Do you have a testimonial to share? Drop em here, we'll use them as quotes just like the one at the bottom of our homepage.

edit: Please add your clanname or servername to it for refererence
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:09:51 PM by xlr8or »

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
Re: Testimonials and quotes
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:55:50 PM »
B3 has been a game changer. It allows me to keep my server ranked while enforcing my rules. We have nothing but praise for B3.
RvO's Killhouse 24/7
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:09:20 PM by MordyT »
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline Blueeyes

• eXec
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »
B3 has helped me and my admin team in banning 100s of cheaters. In a game like MW2, it's hard to not come across a server which is full of cheaters, yet mine isn't thanks to B3.

Offline TheFlyingDutchman

• Patience is the key of free
    • www.lostom.com
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:50:18 PM »
B3 has improved the ability to manage and enjoy my game servers more then any other admin tool has ever done.

(TheFlyingDutchman, owner of 2 mw2 game servers - http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=58218)

Offline Drummer611

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »
B3 is simply the best bot ever made.  It has a tons of plugin, features and abilities.  My clan is running it on our Call of Duty: Black Ops Public server and it helps ALOT.  It completly changes the way to play in a server.  Without it, a tons of trouble makers would ruin our gaming experience.

#g0! Drummer611 in the clan Game0ver Quebec using B3 on our public server with  Barebones: #g0! BB SD IGL B3 and  Hardcore: #g0! HC SD B3 No Clay Tubes Second chance gamemodes.

Great job fellas!

Best regards, #g0! Drummer611.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:11:35 AM by Drummer611 »

Offline Weedy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:20:13 PM »
Hello,

The B3 Bot does an awesome job on our 6 Call of Duty 4 servers. At peak times, there're around 100 people playing. With B3, we're able to keep their stats synchronized over all servers. At the same time, B3 keeps track of bans and warnings done on a server and shares them with all others.

B3 made it alot easier to administer the servers, giving us more spare time to play on them ourselfs!

A big "Thank you!" from the WolfPack Germany Clan ( wp-clan.de )

Offline banger

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
b3 is the best thing, since rcon was invented!!! yes i did struggle at first but like most things you need to learn from experience,now i can drop/installed/remove plugins with a few minutes.

[BRW CLAN] homefront server.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:25:07 AM by banger »

Offline Kikker916

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 11:03:05 PM »
B3,

It's in one word amassing, I have been using B3 for 3 years now,
Since i started using it, all my public servers are running with this program.

I don't have to worry any longer for 'leaked' rcon passwords, since none of my admins are required to have the rcon password.
Since it's opensource your able to create own plugins, which is good if your an modder and would like to add custom commands.

The community behind B3 is growing, 3 years ago the installers where hard to follow,
today it's even easier to install, because there are tutorials or complete installers to use.

Also B3 itself has some build in plugins, you can always extend it like the way you want it.
just try B3 today, once you are done with exploring the plugins & configuration of it,
you won't choose another admintool to use on your servers.

Greets,
kikker916
*|coZ|* GameServer(s)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:26:01 AM by Kikker916 »

Offline Rad

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
You can't say anything about B3 which is negative.

The server is amazing, with around the clock reply's on the forum etc, by mods and beta testa's. The actually mod itself is amazing, keeping my server clean and healthy and never really drops below half full, amazing!

Offline OneShotKill

• XLRstats for B3 CoD6 MW2
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
I'm happy to show you my signature .......

Since B3 my CoD6 MW2 stop crashes.......

Great tool

Best regards

Offline Nocturnal1982

• Bandit Company
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »
B3 and all it's tools, plugins and possibilities has made administrating, keeping track of server activity and controlling large communities/servers as well as clans.

It is truely the ultimate combination of admin+stats added with the brilliant addition of Echelon web-investigation tool for the complete overview of EVERYTHING that is happening on your server(s).

=BC= clan
BarryBlack

Offline Vimes

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »
I have just installed B3 with XLR and Echelon and it has absolutely turned around the way we admin and care for our servers. It has also boosted our numbers a little as I think ppl see the B3 in the name of the server and know they will get a fair and unhindered game and be able to get their stats.
I tried to install B3 years ago when alot more was involved to get it up and running and I didn't get very far, but now with the installer for windows its an absolute breeze to install and get running on a server in no time at all.
Up to us deciding to use B3 we were using another more basic php based in game rcon tool which was troublesome and crashed its self and the servers it was running a fair bit, changing to B3 has shown us just how much we were missing and how many rule breaking players were slipping the net and showed how an admin bot should just sit in the background and work with minimal intervention needed once its setup and running.

It wasn't to difficult to install on our dedi with multiple game servers even though I had never really used MySQL before, and the thanks for this go to all the forum posts from guys with experience and knowledge of B3, MySQL and Python who have spared the time to help lots of previous readers and now myself with tips and guides to get it working in various conditions.

The job the tool does is just mind blowing, everything you can do from an external rcon tool and more can be done much faster in-game through the bot. The amount of standard comands is staggering and once you get a few plugins added it opens up a whole new way to run a game server with rules that are enforced 24/7.

Thanks guys, its taken us a while to choose to use it, but we are so happy and impressed with what it has done for us and is still doing every day.

ALL Gaming communities and clans running supported games should get B3 installed, it meshes so well with the supported games that you could believe its actually part of the game since it works so tightly and effortlessly with them.

Thanks
{RaW}Vimes - RaW Gaming

{RaW}We Only Run Hardcore Servers
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:03:12 PM by Vimes »

Rate this page +1 at Google Search