thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
January Donations
MordyT USD25.00

Author Topic: Cryllic Letters and Funky Symbols  (Read 419 times)

Offline afvenom

Cryllic Letters and Funky Symbols
« on: December 17, 2017, 11:58:06 PM »
Hi,

We have still been hosting servers and now the game is free so 8000 new players have arrived and we have a big problem.

Cryllic letters and odd symbols.

I know this game is old and dated, is there any possibility someone could look at this idea?

We cannot kick MANY people because of this and I wanted to steal an idea from a different game Tactical Ops.

In that game each player in the current game  was assigned a number, if you wanted to kick or ban you could simply use that number and it was attached to the players game name.

For example if my name was  D💚illbert and I was assigned  player #4 an admin could type kick #4 and he would be dome. Regardless of the sneaky name.

I know the players names are in the logs and suspect it would not be too hard to have b3 read the logs and apply a number between 1-32 to the player.

Perhaps a new command something like: !playerlist  would give the admin the numbers of the players so he could kick them.

Can/will anyone help?

Thanks,

Pat

Offline afvenom

Re: Cryllic Letters and Funky Symbols
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 02:29:42 AM »
I know things seem dead around here, but if any of the folks with skills are still here, I will buy you lunch and other donations if you can help.

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
Re: Cryllic Letters and Funky Symbols
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 04:05:11 AM »
It should already give you their number so you can kick them, what does !list show?

Rate this page +1 at Google Search