(to admins, feel free to merge with xlr's topic)
Please, Please, Please, if you ask for support here.
1) Post your b3.xml (remove passwords)
2) Post your b3.log (remove mysql password). The WHOLE thing! Not 2 lines of it. Make sure your b3.xml is set to log level 9.
3) Post your OS, B3 type (win, egg, source), what version of python, mysql you are using. If using xampp, say so.
4) Post a screenshot of the screen you see if it gives an error.
5) Most IMPORTANT! Follow EVERY SINGLE STEP that is given to you. Doesn't matter if it makes sense, doesn't matter if it is boring, doesn't matter if you already did it. We NEED you to do what we ask if you want us to help you. Read what is asked, read it again, then, when making your reply, make sure you have followed it.