Version 1.5.0 of B3 is available for download!
(Download here: http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/forums/downloads/?cat=3
First of all B3 supports a new game:- Support for CoD : Black Ops
And:- several improvements and changes to the core files (See changelog below)
The cod7 parser and thus support for Call of Duty Black Ops was created by Just a Baka, Freelander and 82ndAB.Bravo17. Great job guys!Important: The change in the message section in b3.xml requires a reformat!
In this section:
the lines should all look like this example:
<set name="kicked">$clientname was kicked $reason</set>
Not changing this section prior to botstart will make the bot fail.
Changes between v1.4.1 and v1.5.0 can be viewed here: http://github.com/BigBrotherBot/big-brother-bot/compare/v1.4.1...v1.5.0Alternative download location for all releases: http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/games/bigbrotherbot/releases/
1.4.1 -> 1.5.0
A list of changed files is available after release here:
- Support for CoD:BO
- Introduction of the q3a abstractparser
- Introduction of caching for rcon status requests (q3a based parsers)
- Setup procedure improved (can read previous config and install database tables)
- Moved sql files from docs folder to sql folder
- Config section <messages> changed format (no longer uses %s but readable names instead)
- Config section <plugins>: Plugin can start in a disabled state (disabled="Yes")
- XLRstats plugin can now enable on minimum number of players online
- many bugfixes and improvements