Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
In our support boards we aim to provide support for the B3 core in its current state. Older releases of B3 are NOT supported. Check our front page for the latest version. You may post feature requests in our General Discussion board. Modifications and Hacks of the core B3 code are NOT supported.
Before you ask for support: [ Read the Support Instructions ] - More info: [ Full Support Disclaimer ]

Author Topic: B3 For Black Ops 3  (Read 524 times)

Offline Spoon

• EHD Gaming
B3 For Black Ops 3
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:41:51 PM »
Will B3 support Black Ops 3 once the dedicated server files are released?
My community is planning on running a few servers and we have always used B3 on our server from Cod4 we would like to keep it that way as it's the best admin tool about.

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: B3 For Black Ops 3
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 06:28:02 PM »
Will B3 support Black Ops 3 once the dedicated server files are released?
My community is planning on running a few servers and we have always used B3 on our server from Cod4 we would like to keep it that way as it's the best admin tool about.

Provided game log lines and RCON commands, adding the support should be quite doable. However B3 project is sort of "discontinued" in the sense that we are all busy with other projects, so it may take a long time adding the support. Pull requests are always accepted, and I can take care of building Frozen packages once the code is merged (and properly tested).

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
Re: B3 For Black Ops 3
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:14:50 AM »
What Fenix said.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything