thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Restrict spawning/move to spectator mode in COD?  (Read 821 times)

Offline soothaa

Restrict spawning/move to spectator mode in COD?
« on: January 16, 2015, 04:56:22 PM »
I've been working on this problem for the past 12 hours and cannot believe that what I am trying to do is impossible.

I am looking to either:

A) Restrict certain players from spawning at all
or
B) Move certain players to spectator mode as soon as they join a team

I have investigated straight forcing their teams, setting their inactivity time so they get moved to spectator, and so on, but cannot find any answers.

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: Restrict spawning/move to spectator mode in COD?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 05:26:38 PM »
A) I'm not a COD6 player but I don't think it's possible
B) It should be possible if COD6 provides a RCON command to move people between teams, and the parser produce the EVT_CLIENT_TEAM_CHANGE

Offline soothaa

Re: Restrict spawning/move to spectator mode in COD?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:05:51 PM »
B) It should be possible if COD6 provides a RCON command to move people between teams, and the parser produce the EVT_CLIENT_TEAM_CHANGE
It does produce that event, however, RCON provides no interface for moving players. Damn.

Am I able to set server options with b3 (have not looked into this yet) such as doing:
Code: [Select]
on.Server("set scr_player_suicidespawndelay "999" ")
client.suicides()
on.Server("set scr_player_suicidespawndelay "0" ")

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything