Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
The creator of these plugins has not shown activity in a while. Posting in this board may not result in a fast reply or a reply at all. [ Read the full Support Disclaimer here ]
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: TopKiller plugin 1.0.4  (Read 54124 times)

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
Re: TopKiller plugin 1.0.4
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
Use this version: http://anoobis.republika.pl/b3/topkiller/1.0.1/topkiller.zip

I believe all later versions are CoD specific.

Offline MrMind

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:10 AM »
After the B3 restart the topkiller 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 works not very good, because show bad statistic only end of the last round, and not after the all rounds.

Any idea?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 09:56:57 AM by MrMind »

Offline garbitos

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2010, 06:26:03 PM »
This is not working for bfbc2...no errors I can find, i just dont think b3 has proper trigger to display top killer results at map end.

Any ideas? Want logs?

Offline Witch

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2010, 12:40:41 AM »
Great plugin,use it :)

good job! :D

Offline codsox12

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2010, 03:17:53 AM »
I have some issues with my B3 server on CoD 1.5

Its an all weapons server Search and Destroy.

The topkiller.py/topkiller.xml files must be bugged or something, because the round MVP on my server is not functioning correctly. If a player gets one kill in a round it will say that they received four kills or some other number. I am not sure if the kills per round is carrying over each round or what, but the numbers are not correct.

Any ideas?

Offline seanbarr1988

• NitroServers
Re: TopKiller plugin
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2010, 12:41:54 AM »
here you go ;)

You can specify the numbering or place names as you like:

Just grab new 1.0.4 version and configure it :)

>>> Download <<<

Hi anubis this has been working great for me however is there a way to change the headshot part to work with URT (or remove it completely if not)  and also in the same fashion is it  poissible to add how many flag captures that same person had?

Thanks!

Offline DEFeKt

Re: TopKiller plugin
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »
Hi anubis this has been working great for me however is there a way to change the headshot part to work with URT (or remove it completely if not)  and also in the same fashion is it  poissible to add how many flag captures that same person had?

Thanks!

I would like the head shot counter to work in Urt. Any way you can get the info from hit locations and total it? mod_head_shot is not how UrT reads head shots

Offline wipi

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »

Code: [Select]
    def OnShutdowngame(self, action, data, match=None):
        return b3.events.Event(b3.events.EVT_GAME_ROUND_END, data)

work the plugin with CoD7? and where ist the q3a parser?

I read the hole topic, but i am a newbe with b3 ^^

Offline Sona

• www.ooc-clan.com
    • Out Of Control Multigaming Clan
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2011, 02:51:47 PM »
It works with cod7 100% on a 1 map rotation server. on a server with a rotation it bugs 8 out of 10 times... pretty weird ... we got 6 servers ran them on all ... and only one it worked on was on our 24/7 nukeHQ and 24/7 Array :s

Offline Ceaseless

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »
It works with cod7 100% on a 1 map rotation server. on a server with a rotation it bugs 8 out of 10 times... pretty weird ... we got 6 servers ran them on all ... and only one it worked on was on our 24/7 nukeHQ and 24/7 Array :s

Yes. Same thing happens on CoD5. It only works when a gametype is round based or a repeat map is in the rotation, but it doesn't work before the next (different) map loads

Offline Ceaseless

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »
I know it has been a while since the last post, but could there be a timer so that at the start of the next map (cod) it may show up?

I noticed it only shows up on round based matches immediately, but not going to the next map and it's probably because most players load into the map after the message is programmed to show right at the start. If it had a timer, like a 15 sec window, then most players would see it upon next map load - I think.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search