This plugin logs to database all clients' messages (chat, team chat, private chat).
It has an option to automatically delete old messages from database.
Following an idea from KaGDeadz
discussed in this topic
and thanks to BlackMamba
work the chatlogger plugin also logs all B3 commands issued into database (in a dedicated table)Changelog :28/07/2008 - 0.0.1
- manage say, teamsay and privatesay messages14/08/2008 - 0.1.0
- fix security issue with player names or messages containing double quote or antislash characters (Thx to Anubis
for report and tests)
- option to setup a daily purge of old messages to keep your database size reasonable13/09/2008 - 0.1.1
- in config, the hour defined for the purge is now understood in the timezone defined in the main B3 config file (before, was understood as UTC time)
- fix mistake in log text7/11/2008 - 0.1.2 - xlr8or
- added missing 'import b3.timezones'22/12/2008 - 0.2.0
- allow to use a customized table name for storing the
log to database. Usefull if multiple instances of the
bot share the same database.
Thanks to Eire.32 for bringing up the idea and testing.16/04/2011 - 1.0
- can log to a file instead of logging to database
- /!\ requires B3 1.6+ /!\01/09/2011 - 1.1.1
- log commands to a new table 12/09/2011 - 1.1.2
- start without failure even if the plugin is loaded before the admin plugin
- do not fail to handle SQLite database errors Download
)App to display the log
* echelon provide a way to display the chat log