BigBrotherBot plugin which allows admins to manage b3 commands in-game.
It is capable of modifying commands level and commands aliases while without having to reboot the b3.
If specified in the plugin configuration file, it will also keep your plugins configuration files up to date (works with both xml
formats)## How to install
## In-game user guide
- Copy cmdmanager.py into b3/extplugins
- Copy plugin_cmdmanager.ini into b3/extplugins/conf
- Load the plugin in your b3.xml configuration file
- !cmdlevel <command> <level> - get/set the level of a command
- !cmdalias <command> <alias> - get/set the alias of a command
The original idea of this plugin belongs to BlackMamba (https://github.com/bmamba/b3-plugin-cmdlevel
). However his Command Level plugin got outdated and it's not working with the new configuration files supported by b3: because of this I decided to rewrite it from scratch.## Releases