Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
The creator of these plugins has not shown activity in a while. Posting in this board may not result in a fast reply or a reply at all. [ Read the full Support Disclaimer here ]
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Multiple slap or deathslap[Urt4.1]  (Read 20496 times)

Offline flinkaflenkaflrsk

Multiple slap or deathslap[Urt4.1]
« on: July 29, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »
Description
-----------

Command to send multiple slap to player with !mslap <playername or part> <number of slaps> or slap to death with command !bitchslap
Urban terror only

Changelog
------------

# 27-07-2008 v0.0.1 - Written for Decoy to bitchslap people, nuff said. Slap code modified from poweradminurt by xlr8or. - Pyranwolf.
# 28-07-2008 v0.0.2 - Added possibility to provide a number of slaps and extra check on syntax for !mslap - Flinkaflenkflrsk

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/133260526/urtbslap.zip
Modified the download link should work now
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 09:43:28 AM by xlr8or »

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
Re: Multiple slap or deathslap[Urt4.1]
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »
hum, the download link is broken...

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »
hehe wrong url code download should be available

Offline seanbarr1988

• NitroServers
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 01:05:20 AM »
this is amazing  saves us from giving out rcon just to exec configs :D

but is there any ways to speed things up because i dont think the other 31 players that are not being slapped should have to stare at " player was slapped by the admin"  for like 2 mins long lol

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »
yeah... nuke em!

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »
Nuke is a good option. We basically only use this in extreme cases like if we found someone who is wallhacking or something and sometimes to keep one of our fellow clan members away from the flag in ctf just for fun ;)

Offline seanbarr1988

• NitroServers
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »

nuking isn't 100% effective since if the person moves it  misses them  -  we need something like the the slapper because its gauranteed to kill...

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »
Yeah, well, if guaranteed to kill = a long time to kill with loads of irratatating spam messages, then clearly, nuking them is the better option.

Offline seanbarr1988

• NitroServers
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 01:54:03 AM »
bakes have you played urban terror before ?  the nuke  never works...  people hear it coming and side step and it totally misses them so unless they are afk you have  zero chance of killing them.  the multi slap kills them eventually but at its slow pace it iritates other players because a message in big text shows up on there screen say " PLAYER SLAPPED BY THE ADMIN"  for like 2-3 mins...   were as if this was speeded up  it could instanly kill them and the message would only show for maybe  5-10 seconds

so my question still remains the same -  how do i speed up the !bitchslap command for faster kills?

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
It's not possible in this piece of code I think since the bslap command just keeps sending slaps to a player. I am not sure if there is something else that could help you out

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »
Yes, I have played URT. Not much, and exclusively on the xlr8or servers, but I have played it.
Basically, if it's either, the nuke misses the player, or the chatbox gets spammed tonnes, I'd much rather nuke my playercrowd

Offline seanbarr1988

• NitroServers
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »
It's not possible in this piece of code I think since the bslap command just keeps sending slaps to a player. I am not sure if there is something else that could help you out

A friend of mine speeded it up for us  now when we !bitchslap player    the player is slapped, sent flying, killed almost instantly and a bigtext message only lasts a few seconds reather than minutes, result : Perfect.

Offline alpha.ccc

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 05:35:02 AM »
This plugin won't work for me... It comes up as a registered command, admin plugin enabled and working, whenever I type !mslap NAME # and !bitchslap NAME it spams the console with "Smackdown" and "Smackdown To Death !" but it doesn't actually smack the player...

Offline Mazter

• Colombian community of Urban Terror
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 07:04:21 AM »

A friend of mine speeded it up for us  now when we !bitchslap player    the player is slapped, sent flying, killed almost instantly and a bigtext message only lasts a few seconds reather than minutes, result : Perfect.

Can you share your modifications please ?

Thanks

Offline MsKiller

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »
.. just 1 thing, both command added by this plugin list their alias as "!f" ... I think there something to tune ...:P
now I know nothing about python, but I tried to change lines 33 and 34 from

Code: [Select]
                if self._adminPlugin:
                        self._adminPlugin.registerCommand(self, 'mslap', self.minlevel, self.cmd_mslap, 'f')
                        self._adminPlugin.registerCommand(self, 'bitchslap', self.minlevel, self.cmd_bitchslap, 'f')

to
Code: [Select]
                if self._adminPlugin:
                        self._adminPlugin.registerCommand(self, 'mslap', self.minlevel, self.cmd_mslap, 'ms')
                        self._adminPlugin.registerCommand(self, 'bitchslap', self.minlevel, self.cmd_bitchslap, 'bs')

The synopsys is still missing ....

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything