Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Aimbot Detector Plugin  (Read 51030 times)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
Re: Aimbot Detector Plugin
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 03:14:49 PM »
If you know the exact messages, you can add them to censor plugin and it'll do the job you're asking for.

Offline LiKaNtRoP

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 03:20:40 PM »
but the censor plugin can search for an entire phrase? because if i add only the words separately There is a risk that an innocent get banned for put this word in the chat  :-\

and another cuestion, need the color codes to be included also?

thx
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:26:55 PM by LiKaNtRoP »

Offline Spruehwurstheinz

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 03:26:31 PM »
Is there a URL or something else in it? I would put this URL to the censor plugin.

The censor plugin supports regular expressions, so you can search for pattern or whole phrases.

Offline LiKaNtRoP

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »
no, no url in the  spam messages but the name of the cheats so is easy for everyone go to google and search  it (in youtube you can see videos of this hacks working and also have a download link the most of them) that is why I did not want to say them here so as not to encourage their use

Offline gabarram

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:20:47 PM by gabarram »

Offline lemekill

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »
Would it be possible to also include consecutive kills through objects, known as wall-hacking? Since the plugin can track something as simple as a headshot, could it perhaps detect bullet penetration kills in a similar manner? Most cheaters will use aimbot/wallhack combo, or some may simply use wallhack and just exploit that way.

If this plugin could do both it would quite easily wipe out the blatant  cheater automatically, so only the more subtle cheaters be left to spectate.

Offline Prez

• Beta Testers
    • cgs-clan.com
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20:45 AM »
Would it be possible to also include consecutive kills through objects, known as wall-hacking? Since the plugin can track something as simple as a headshot, could it perhaps detect bullet penetration kills in a similar manner? Most cheaters will use aimbot/wallhack combo, or some may simply use wallhack and just exploit that way.

If this plugin could do both it would quite easily wipe out the blatant  cheater automatically, so only the more subtle cheaters be left to spectate.

There is no information in the games_mp.log whether the projectile was shot through a wall or not. Thus B3 can't check for it.

Would this be the correct configuration for UrT ?

Code: [Select]
	<hitlocs>
<hitloc>Head</hitloc>
<hitloc>Helmet</hitloc>
</hitlocs>
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:22:48 AM by Prez »

Offline lemekill

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »
There is no information in the games_mp.log whether the projectile was shot through a wall or not. Thus B3 can't check for it.

Would this be the correct configuration for UrT ?

Code: [Select]
	<hitlocs>
<hitloc>Head</hitloc>
<hitloc>Helmet</hitloc>
</hitlocs>

Well that gives me something to look in to with the folks at alterIW. The game has to track penetration kills somehow, since one needs penetration kills with FMJ's to unlock extended magazines on any weapon in Modern Warfare 2.

Even without wallhack protection, this plugin is sweet, so great work anyway. If only...

Offline BetterDeadThanZed

• Beta Testers
    • Killin Zeds
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 04:18:54 PM »
hello, would be possible add to this plugin the option to search the hack spam message? (many cheaters are so idiot that do not deactivate them) I have recorded  2 or 3 of these messages

at first  I thought to do it with the censor plugin but  I do not know if is thought for this job

with this add and combining this plugin with puddi we could have the perfect anticheat for MW2 ;D

Greetings

I already do this with the Censor plugin for the Weiter20 hack in MW2. Put this in your plugin_censor.xml:

<badword name="Wieter20" lang="en">
         <word>Wieter20</word>
         <penalty type="ban" reason="using Weiter20 Public Hook" reasonkeyword="WieterHook" />
      </badword>

It works great. I love looking through my bans in Echelon and seeing all those idiots being banned!

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 12:23:50 AM »
just want to say, love this plugin, at this time we have had at least 15 people caught...
One time, a admin was entering the ban for a obvious aimbotter..., but this plugin was quicker. We all had a laugh at that.
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline banger

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2011, 05:40:34 AM »
thanks this is a great!! is there i can make a suggestion about the pm admin, eg: is there anyway the admin can get notify via Email.?

Offline BetterDeadThanZed

• Beta Testers
    • Killin Zeds
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2011, 02:21:20 PM »
thanks this is a great!! is there i can make a suggestion about the pm admin, eg: is there anyway the admin can get notify via Email.?

The only thing I could suggest is that you use Echelon. That will let you see any kicks/bans from your server, including any from this plugin.

Offline banger

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »
thanks gross, i give that a try....:D

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »

Sending e-mail option is added in new version 1.2.

Offline Kid Cudi

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »
the Aimbot Detector detector is so working, that i can use the permban in it ?
I setted only kick now.
I am scared, that a good player get banned from the plugin.
Maybe stupid question/mind.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search