thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Aimbot Detector Plugin  (Read 51029 times)

Offline gabarram

Re: Aimbot Detector Plugin
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2011, 01:15:38 AM »
Thank you very much @dubt123 for the killstreaks rewards weapons that were missing. I wish you quick recovery from sickness.

Offline s2sh

« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2011, 07:54:36 AM »
Don't work...  >:(
B3 1.6 follow 1.1.7  
MomBot not detected
h3he's too
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:22:06 AM by s2sh »

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »
Don't work...  >:(
B3 1.6 follow 1.1.7 
MomBot not detected
h3he's too
What do you mean? You know how this plugin works, right? it counts consecutive number of *shot (where * = head or anything else) and when it reaches the limit, it says he is a aimbot. Since most aimbots get 10 headshots in a row.... it detects them.
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline s2sh

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »
<hitlocs>
       <hitloc>head</hitloc>
       <!-- <hitloc>helmet</hitloc> <hitloc>body</hitloc> <hitloc>arms</hitloc> -->
</hitlocs>
<settings name="settings">
       <!-- Number of killstreak for the specific hitlocation(s). When the number specified here is        reached, an action will be triggered depending on your selection in action setting. -->
       <set name="treshold">10</set>

Not Detect!

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
    • MordyT
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »
So you are saying someone got 10 headshots in a row and it didn't kick them?
Can you post a b3.log showing this please.

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline s2sh

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
fragment of b3.log

[attachment deleted by maintenance]

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 01:43:55 AM »
Can you try "0" instead of "head"? Afaik, body parts are represented in numbers in UrT.

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 01:47:41 AM »
Also, I didn't count 10 in a row.... 'kevlar' will be different to 'head'

Offline Ceaseless

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2011, 06:52:39 PM »
Does the words "Aimbot Detected" override PBs message? When PB detects and aimbot, it says it at the bottom of the screen with (AIMBOT).

Today, someone got banned and the message from this plugin went across the screen. I checked the console log and it didn't show this guy making any headshots or getting many kills. I noticed he screamed someone was wallhacking 4 minutes before he got banned for aimbot.

I'm just trying to make sure the plugin didn't make a mistake or if it also works with PB in messaging because PB also could've banned him. 

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
    • MordyT
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
Does the words "Aimbot Detected" override PBs message? When PB detects and aimbot, it says it at the bottom of the screen with (AIMBOT).

Today, someone got banned and the message from this plugin went across the screen. I checked the console log and it didn't show this guy making any headshots or getting many kills. I noticed he screamed someone was wallhacking 4 minutes before he got banned for aimbot.

I'm just trying to make sure the plugin didn't make a mistake or if it also works with PB in messaging because PB also could've banned him. 
This plugin should not interfere with PB in any way.
Look in the b3.log and you will see if B3 banned him. You could also look at the pb logs to see if they kicked him.

Offline foxinabox

• Clan ATRS (Atreides)
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »
First, is there any chance this is available, or could be made to work with BFBC2...would be nice to have since there is no spectator, and really nice to have the base structure to be made for BF3 when that day comes.

Secondly, could this be altered so you could feasibly add all body parts, but it will check each part independently, instead of including other body parts within the kill streak? In my opinion, it would make the plugin much more aggressive to include all locations passively than just a few that are user specified.

Thirdly, could this be made to NOT reset when a player is killed. My guess is that it is not possible since server logs would discontinue a kill streak at that time, but I'm optimistic.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2011, 02:46:21 AM »
First, is there any chance this is available, or could be made to work with BFBC2...would be nice to have since there is no spectator, and really nice to have the base structure to be made for BF3 when that day comes.

Try the development version for bfbc2. You can use it with time limit option I guess. See readme and config for details.

Secondly, could this be altered so you could feasibly add all body parts, but it will check each part independently, instead of including other body parts within the kill streak? In my opinion, it would make the plugin much more aggressive to include all locations passively than just a few that are user specified.

Sorry I won't be adding this feature but feel free to modify the code ;)

Thirdly, could this be made to NOT reset when a player is killed. My guess is that it is not possible since server logs would discontinue a kill streak at that time, but I'm optimistic.

This is the only way to reset a killstreak. Otherwise everyone will be marked as possible cheater.

Offline foxinabox

• Clan ATRS (Atreides)
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2011, 03:31:52 PM »

This is the only way to reset a killstreak. Otherwise everyone will be marked as possible cheater.

Why would everyone be marked as a cheater? Does the 'kill streak' not reset when an unspecified hit location is struck?

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
in the development version, killstreak is also reset when player is killed. That's needed for time limit feature.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search