Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Chat Plugin  (Read 41310 times)

Offline KaGDeadz

Re: Chat Plugin
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 04:06:34 PM »
I appreciate that this may not have been looked at for a long time,
but i like this plugin so would like to modify slightly

is there a way to use the trigger only once for a period of time
for example currently if somebody says "Hi" it will reply with a console message Hi you
but if somebody else in the server replys hi it will send another message and so on and so on

so just wondering if there is a way of triggering on the first "hi" and then ignoring that trigger for a set amount of time before it will trigger again. therefor only displaying the first console reply.
there are many messages this would be useful for so appreciate any help.

Offline pa3ck

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 03:44:37 PM »
hi

Is there any way to integrate the following thing so the plugin.

When i type killed it say You are killed by LASTKILLER with a KILLERSWEAPON
and thing like that? Cauz in ManuAdminMod it is already integrated to the mod, commands like <LAST:KILLER> etc...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:10:40 PM by pa3ck »
NEVERDiE GAMiNG pa3ck

Clan and CoD4 servers owner

Offline norma

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 06:11:01 PM »
Hello everyone.

Is there a way to distinguish between someone saying something in public chat and team chat on cod4? So example, if they try a command but it doesn't work because they said it in team, let them know to write in public?

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 03:25:00 PM »
On our server both chats work to send commands to B3. What version of B3 are you using?

Offline gac

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 01:16:45 PM »
Hi,

thanks for the plugin it is really great. I have added it to my server and configured it to work like we want it. But what I was wondering is, we added some swearing filters to it so when a user type something like son of ***, message would appear saying WARNING: $player SWEARING IS NOT ALLOWED, but what we wanted to do is link to the b3 commands so it would give him/her a real warning for it. It that possible ? 

Thanks & best regards,
GAC

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 02:45:46 PM »
You should check out the censor plugin, which already does that.

cu :)

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything