This is a very simple plugin I wrote to use on my servers.
Sometimes we have suspicions of players cheating, but the evidence is not clear enough. In this case we add the user to this 'follow list'. So next time the player connect, if and admin/mod is connected, he's warned about the situation of the player, so he can spect him/her.
Every time a followed player is connected a PM is sent to connected admins/mod:
WARNING: [@player_id] UnnamedPlayer is under suspicion of cheating
This message is also sent when the admin connects and there is already a followed player connected.
It also comes with some commands:
- follow (ff) - to add a player to the list
- unfollow (uf) - to remove the player
- listfollow (lif) - to list all followed players
- checkfollow (ckf) - to list currently connected followed players
- syncfollow - to force a resync of connected players (just in case something was wrong )
If the player is banned, is automatically removed from the list.
This plugin requires to create a new table, the structure is included in the 'following.sql' file.
Edit: Available in the download section: http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/forums/downloads/?sa=view;down=52