Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Funny death plugin  (Read 14594 times)

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
Re: Funny death plugin
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »
@Masi: The plugin requires a  config file (something like funnydeath.xml) but it is not supplied in package. If you acquire a config for the plugin, please let us know. I will try to recreate a config based on the plugin's code when I have a chance. That may take a while though as RL is kind of busy for me.

@falkor: The plugin requires that you have XLRstats installed and functioning as it uses some of the information that XLRstarts reaps. Try installing XLRstats and restart B3.

Good luck!
:)

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »
@Masi: From the code I can see that it does look for a config file, however the config is not needed. The plugin has a bad block where it looks for a config, but it also tells the parser that the config is not required. If you are having problems, try opening funnydeath.py in your editor (or Notepad++) and delete lines 37 to 47 (those are the lines that call for the config).

Good luck!
:)

Offline MaSi

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 03:45:52 PM »
Hello ph03n1x

Sorry for the late answer, reallife can be boring as you maybe know :)

Thank you for the advise. I will try that later at home. And let you know if it worked.

THX

MaSi

*EDIT*

Finaly i was able to try it. With the changes you said it works perfect. I removed line
37 -47 and thats it. Thank you for your help ph03n1x!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:35:14 AM by MaSi »

Offline suryaarief

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 10:21:20 AM »
Can I use for my COD4 server? Thanks :)

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 11:41:14 AM »
As it's specified the plugin works only on Urban Terror game serie

Rate this page +1 at Google Search