Plugin release (beta version): http://www.goreclan.net/public/b3_translator_plugin_beta.zip
As specified this is a beta version and contains some bugs, mostly related to special chars that UrT console is not able to display (like umlauts or accents). I tried to replace those chars as much as possible bu sometime i got a translation with missing chars (only while using Italian though).
In order to be able to use both the traslator API you need:
Google: Use a UNIX based operating system (if you wanna know the reason watch the function translateWithGoogle
inside the .py file)
1) Register a Windows Live ID -> https://signup.live.com/
2) While logged with your Windows Live ID, create an Account on the Azure Data Market -> https://datamarket.azure.com/developer/applications/
3) Go to the Microsoft Translator Data Service and Pick a Plan (The free one is 2.000.000 chars each month) -> https://datamarket.azure.com/dataset/1899a118-d202-492c-aa16-ba21c33c06cb
4) Register an Azure application ->https://datamarket.azure.com/developer/applications
5) While registering the new application u need to specify a "valid" website and a "valid" software name. You can just use as website "https://localhost
" and as software name.....well you can enter whatever you want (we do love microsoft ^^ xD)
The Azure Application registration, provides two critical fields for API access:
Put those credentials inside the plugin .xml config file (be sure not to add spaces before and after)
As I explained above the translation can be issued using both the Traanslator Services (just in case the 1st one fail and the 2nd one is enabled). Actually I suggest to use Google as favourite translatore since it's for "free" and the translation require less time.
Waiting for a feedback
Almost forgot. Unlike SvaRoX plugin the char to separate lang codes in the !trans function is * (changed from |). I did this because in UrT the key | is used to open the console and if you are using an optimized binary (Mitsu build) you are not able to type this char