Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Rotationsmanager, i need help  (Read 100 times)

Offline giGa

Rotationsmanager, i need help
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:27:56 AM »
First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English. I use a translator. So now to my problem, I really want only 1 custom playlist with the gamemode SD and all maps.
But no matter how I enter it in the config file B3 does not start me the plugin. Who is so nice and helps me solve the problem.?

Here my B3.xml

Code: [Select]
[size=2][font="Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", "Liberation Sans", "Nimbus Sans L", Arial, sans-serif]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--Created by BigBrotherBot Config File Generator at http://config.bigbrotherbot.net (03 Sep 2017 - Sun 19:43:54 CEST)-->
<configuration>
  <settings name="b3">
    <set name="bot_name">b3</set>
    <set name="bot_prefix">:</set>
    <set name="time_format">%I:%M%p %Z %m/%d/%y</set>
    <set name="time_zone">CET</set>
    <set name="log_level">1</set>
    <set name="logfile">@conf/b3.log</set>
    <set name="parser">cod7</set>
<!--    <set name="database">mysql://bigbrother:xu9X3_r0@localhost/bigbrrother</set> -->
    <set name="database">mysql://******@localhost/BO_Bot</set>
  </settings>
  <settings name="server">
    <set name="rcon_password">*******</set>
    <set name="port">3154</set>
    <set name="public_ip">108.61.112.118</set>
    <set name="rcon_ip">108.61.112.118</set>
    <set name="delay">0.33</set>
    <set name="lines_per_second">50</set>
    <set name="game_log">http://logs.gameservers.com/</set>
  </settings>
  <settings name="autodoc">
    <set name="type">html</set>
    <set name="maxlevel">100</set>
    <set name="destination">@conf/b3_doc.html</set>
  </settings>
  <settings name="update">
    <set name="channel">stable</set>
  </settings>
  <settings name="messages">
    <set name="kicked_by">$clientname^7 was kicked by $adminname^7 $reason</set>
    <set name="kicked">$clientname^7 was kicked $reason</set>
    <set name="banned_by">$clientname^7 was banned by $adminname^7 $reason</set>
    <set name="banned">$clientname^7 was banned $reason</set>
    <set name="temp_banned_by">$clientname^7 was temp banned by $adminname^7 for $banduration^7 $reason</set>
    <set name="temp_banned">$clientname^7 was temp banned for $banduration^7 $reason</set>
    <set name="unbanned_by">$clientname^7 was un-banned by $adminname^7 $reason</set>
    <set name="unbanned">$clientname^7 was un-banned $reason</set>
  </settings>
  <settings name="plugins">
    <set name="external_dir">@b3/extplugins</set>
  </settings>
  <plugins>
     <plugin name="adv" config="@b3/conf/plugin_adv.xml" />
     <plugin name="admin" config="@conf/plugin_admin.ini"/>
     <plugin name="stats" config="@conf/plugin_stats.ini"/>
     <plugin name="status" config="@conf/plugin_status.ini"/>
     <plugin name="welcome" config="@conf/plugin_welcome.ini"/>
     <plugin name="firstkill" config="@conf/plugin_firstkill.ini"/>
     <plugin name="pingwatch" config="@conf/plugin_pingwatch.ini"/>
     <plugin name="xlrstats" config="@conf/plugin_xlrstats.ini"/>
     <plugin name="ctime" priority="9" config="@b3/extplugins/conf/plugin_ctime.xml"/>
     <plugin name="rotationmanager" config="@b3/extplugins/conf/rotationmanager.xml"/>
[size=2]  </plugins>[/size]
</configuration>
[/font][/size]
here is my rotationsmanager.xml
<configuration plugin="rotationmanager">
<settings name="commands">
<set name="nextmap">1</set>
<set name="maps">40</set>
<set name="map">80</set>
</settings>
<settings name="settings">
<!--
    Three rotations have two switchingpoints.
    The first rotationswitch will be when server reaches the next number of players:
    -->
<set name="switchcount1">2</set>
<!--
    Three rotations have two switchingpoints. Set to more than your server slot number to disable.
    The second rotationswitch will be when server reaches the next number of players:
    -->
<set name="switchcount2">3</set>
    <!--
    Do you want the server to react fast to your playercount or would you like to
    reduce the number of rotationswitches? The hysteresis will make your switchcounts
    somewhat flexible. Setting it to 0 will make the plugin react at once when a
    switchpoint is passed.
    -->
    <set name="hysteresis1">0</set>
    <set name="hysteresis2">0</set>
<!--
    Do you want the plugin to build a random rotation when switching? This is good when
    we need to switch a lot! I suggest you leave this set to true. (Options: true/false)
    -->
    <set name="randomizerotation">true</set>
<!--
    The next line makes the new rotation effective immediately (on next map). Does NOT
perform a map change.
    NOTE: If you dont use randomizerotation this could lead to playing the same maps
    over and over again! (Options: true/false)
    -->
    <set name="immediate">true</set>
    <!--
    What gameversion is running? CoD1 or CoD:UO = 1 / CoD2 = 2 / CoD4 = 4 / CoD5 = 5 /
                                         CoD MW2 = 6 / CoD BO Ranked = 7
    -->
    <set name="version">7</set>
<!--
    I think its fair if we wait for the slower maploaders. This option will fast_restart
    the next map after the set delay (seconds) so slower players have equal chances.
    Setting it to 0 will disable the function. Useless for Black Ops.
    -->
    <set name="mapdelay">0</set>
</settings>

<settings name="histories">
<!--
How many maps should we store as a maphistory, so they don't get stored in the
rotation too close to eachother. If for example set to 4, at least 4 other maps
    will be put in rotation before a map can be repeated. This goes for randomized
    rotations only! set to 0 to disable this.
    -->
<set name="maphistory_small">5</set>
<set name="maphistory_medium">9</set>
<set name="maphistory_large">35</set>
<!--
Same as maphistory, but is applied to gametypes for every rotation size.
NOTE: If you set this bigger or equal than your correspondent rotation's amount
    of gametypes, the rotation will always stop growing after first <this value> maps.
    -->
<set name="gthistory_small">0</set>
<set name="gthistory_medium">0</set>
<set name="gthistory_large">0</set>
</settings>

<!-- Call of Duty: Black Ops related settings -->
    <settings name="cod7">
        <!-- Number of players (12 or 18 ONLY) -->
        <set name="slot_num">12</set>
        <!-- Game mode: 0 for softcore, 1 for hardcore, 2 for barebones -->
        <set name="game_mode">1</set>
    </settings>

<!--
Next section is the setting of maprotations. You can supply several maps for several gametypes
Don't use a gametype twice in the same rotation though, it will not work as planned!
You can however use a map more than once in a gametype if you would like to play it more often.
If you left randomizerotation to true the plugin will create a random rotation from all gametypes/maps
provided and it will be a proper and smart maprotation.

A little reference on cod4-cod7 gametypes and maps:

CoD4 gametypes (this also applies to all the next CoDs):
"dm" - Free for All deathmatch
"dom" - Domination
"koth" - Headquarters
"sab" - Sabotage
"sd" - Search & Destroy
"war" - Team Deathmatch (DO NOT use for Black Ops)

CoD6 (Modern Warfare 2) ONLY:
    "ctf" - Capture the Flag
    "arena" - Arena
    "dd" - Demolition
    "oneflag" - One-Flag CTF
    "gtnw" - Global Thermonuclear War

CoD7 (Black Ops) ONLY:
    "ctf" - Capture the Flag
"dem" - Demolition (Please note: there's no demolition in barebones)
"tdm" - Team Deathmatch

cod4 maps: mp_backlot mp_bloc mp_bog mp_carentan mp_cargoship mp_citystreets mp_convoy mp_countdown mp_crash mp_creek mp_crossfire mp_farm mp_killhouse mp_overgrown mp_pipeline mp_shipment mp_showdown mp_strike mp_vacant
    cod6 maps (alteriwnet, all dlcs): mp_abandon mp_afghan mp_boneyard mp_brecourt mp_checkpoint mp_compact mp_complex mp_crash mp_derail mp_estate mp_favela mp_fuel2 mp_highrise mp_invasion mp_nightshift mp_overgrown mp_quarry mp_rundown mp_rust mp_storm mp_strike mp_subbase mp_terminal mp_trailerpark mp_underpass mp_vacant
    cod7 maps: mp_gridlock mp_hotel mp_outskirts mp_zoo mp_berlinwall2 mp_kowloon mp_stadium mp_discovery mp_array mp_cairo mp_cosmodrome mp_cracked mp_crisis mp_duga mp_firingrange mp_hanoi mp_havoc mp_mountain mp_nuked mp_radiation mp_russianbase mp_villa  mp_area51 mp_drivein mp_golfcourse mp_silo
-->

<settings name="rotation_small"><set name="sd"mp_drive_in mp_cairo mp_crisis mp_kowloon mp_firingrange mp_array"></set></settings>

<settings name="rotation_medion"><set name="sd"mp_hotel mp_cairo mp_crisis mp_kowloon mp_firingrange mp_array mp_area51 mp_stadium mp_duga mp_villa mp_havoc mp_mountain mp_drivein mp_radiation"></set></settings>

<settings name="rotation_large"><set name="sd"mp_hotel mp_cairo mp_crisis mp_kowloon mp_firingrange mp_array mp_area51 mp_stadium mp_duga mp_villa mp_havoc mp_mountain mp_drivein mp_radiation</set></settings></settings>

<!--
mp_russianbase mp_gridlock mp_array mp_silo mp_golfcourse mp_discovery mp_cracked mp_berlinwall2 mp_cosmodrome mp_hanoi mp_zoo mp_outskirts mp_hotel mp_cairo mp_crisis mp_kowloon mp_firingrange
        mp_array mp_area51 mp_stadium mp_duga mp_villa mp_havoc mp_mountain mp_drivein mp_radiation mp_russianbase mp_gridlock mp_array mp_silo mp_golfcourse mp_discovery mp_cracked mp_berlinwall2
mp_cosmodrome mp_hanoi mp_zoo mp_outskirts</set></settings></settings>
-->
</configuration>

and last but not lease b3.log
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'BigBrotherBot (b3) v1.10.11 '
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Python: 2.7.3 (default, Jun 21 2016, 18:38:19) [GCC 4.7.2]'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Default encoding: ascii'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Starting Cod7Parser v1.3.2 for server 108.61.112.118:3154 (autorestart = OFF)'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      '--------------------------------------------'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Connecting to MySQL database: mysql://BO_Bot:******@localhost:3306/BO_Bot...'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Successfully established a connection with MySQL database'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Working in remote-log mode: http://logs.gameservers.com/'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      u'Starting bot reading file: /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Rcon status cache expire time: [2 sec] Type: [False]'
171007 00:01:56 BOT      'Game name is: cod7'
171007 00:01:56 VERBOSE  "RCON sending (108.61.112.118:3154) 'status'"
171007 00:01:56 VERBOS2  "RCON: received 'map: mp_gridlock\\nnum score ping guid   name            lastmsg address               qport rate\\n--- ----- ---- ---------- --------------- ------- --------------------- ------ -----\\n\\n'"
171007 00:01:56 BOT      u'Loading plugins (external plugin directory: /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/extplugins)'
171007 00:01:57 BOT      u'Loading configuration file /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/conf/plugin_xlrstats.ini for plugin xlrstats'
171007 00:01:57 VERBOSE  u'Trying external plugin directory : /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/extplugins'
171007 00:01:57 BOT      u'Loading configuration file /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/extplugins/conf/plugin_ctime.xml for plugin ctime'
171007 00:01:57 VERBOSE  'Rotationmanager is not a built-in plugin (No module named rotationmanager)'
171007 00:01:57 VERBOSE  u'Trying external plugin directory : /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/extplugins'
171007 00:01:57 BOT      u'Loading configuration file /home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/extplugins/conf/rotationmanager.xml for plugin rotationmanager'
171007 00:01:57 ERROR    'Could not load plugin rotationmanager'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/parser.py", line 861, in loadPlugins
    cfg = _get_plugin_config(p['name'], clz, p['conf'])
  File "/home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/parser.py", line 831, in _get_plugin_config
    return b3.config.load(p_config_absolute_path)
  File "/home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/config.py", line 447, in load
    return config if config.load(filename) else None
  File "/home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/config.py", line 290, in load
    self.readfp(f)
  File "/home/gameserver/bigbrrother/b3/config.py", line 180, in readfp
    raise ConfigFileNotValid("%s" % e)
ConfigFileNotValid: 'not well-formed (invalid token): line 113, column 47'
171007 00:01:57 BOT      'Sorting plugins according to their dependency tree...'

I thank you in advance and leave my best greetings here. Dennis K. allis ahcgiGa
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 12:29:44 AM by giGa »

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
Re: Rotationsmanager, i need help
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 04:25:58 AM »
You need to set your rotations up exactly as in the default xml ie

<settings name="rotation_medium">
      <set name="war">mp_backlot mp_bloc mp_bog mp_cargoship mp_citystreets mp_convoy mp_countdown mp_crash mp_crossfire mp_farm mp_overgrown mp_pipeline mp_showdown mp_strike mp_vacant</set>
      <set name="sab">mp_backlot mp_bloc mp_bog mp_cargoship mp_citystreets mp_convoy mp_countdown mp_crash mp_crossfire mp_farm mp_overgrown mp_pipeline mp_shipment mp_showdown mp_strike mp_vacant</set>
      <set name="koth">mp_backlot mp_bloc mp_bog mp_cargoship mp_citystreets mp_convoy mp_countdown mp_crash mp_crossfire mp_farm mp_overgrown mp_pipeline mp_shipment mp_showdown mp_strike mp_vacant</set>
    </settings>

Notice that yours are not set up like this. Just use the same format with the settings that you want, and it should work.

Offline giGa

Re: Rotationsmanager, i need help
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 09:42:26 AM »
Good Moorning 82ndAB.Bravo17,

Thank you very much, now works fine the Rotationmanager plugin...

greeting giGa

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything