thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: where is and how to install status.py and ctime.py plugin  (Read 1389 times)

Offline fusion_pot

where is and how to install status.py and ctime.py plugin
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:58:32 PM »
i have b3 working on my bf4 server and have the webfront page of the stats all setup but im not sure where status.py and ctime.py plugin are at in my files and how to install them as a plugin.

any help would be awesome thanks.

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: where is and how to install status.py and ctime.py plugin
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 01:06:34 AM »
i have b3 working on my bf4 server and have the webfront page of the stats all setup but im not sure where status.py and ctime.py plugin are at in my files and how to install them as a plugin.

any help would be awesome thanks.
Status Plugin is shipped with the B3: you just have to activate it. Ctime is now included within the XLRStats plugin, so it doesn't need to be installed separately

Offline fusion_pot

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:51 AM »
Status Plugin is shipped with the B3: you just have to activate it. Ctime is now included within the XLRStats plugin, so it doesn't need to be installed separately

how do i activate it? and get it running for my server?

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »
Edit the b3.xml configuration file. You will find the plugin loading there. Then edit the plugin_status.ini configuration file to configure the plugin itself

Rate this page +1 at Google Search