Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 90593 times)

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2009, 06:18:24 PM »
@fff: I dont see include("statsconfig.php"); in the main index.php... what files are you using?

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »
Hmm... it seems my problem is not a Browser issue. I can see that worldmap is working here: http://camelot.snt.utwente.nl/

Offline fistfight

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
Hmm... it seems my problem is not a Browser issue. I can see that worldmap is working here: http://camelot.snt.utwente.nl/

its working fine on my site also.
http://ufclansite.net/2.0.5/xlrstats/

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2009, 06:32:40 PM »
@fistfight: I think that your problem is that you have Register_globals on in php.ini. Thats not a normal setting and also very insecure. Try making a .htaccess file, add this line to it and put it in the xlrstats directory (and possibly in other directories too) :

php_flag register_globals off

Try if that makes any difference

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »
And I see only polish flags in your toplists... There must be something else wrong, I can't see what..

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »
Yeah.. it's a polish server :D I'm not surprised :D

Offline flinkaflenkaflrsk

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »
@fff: I dont see include("statsconfig.php"); in the main index.php... what files are you using?

oh I see what I did I boggured it. It was not clear for me if I needed a special package for Urt so I downloaded the previous Urt pack an overwrote some files with old version files. And to think that i was working on it the whole afternoon even gettin in my mind well this is not very userfriendly modifying everything in the php's ;)

haha I did a retardmin

So where can I find the UrT pictures and skins pack then actually or is that a manual copy from previous version?

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »
You can still use the urt-imagepack at the downloadlocation.
I need to package the new URT templates, they are not yet ready for downloading...

Offline fistfight

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »
@fistfight: I think that your problem is that you have Register_globals on in php.ini. Thats not a normal setting and also very insecure. Try making a .htaccess file, add this line to it and put it in the xlrstats directory (and possibly in other directories too) :

php_flag register_globals off

Try if that makes any difference
@xlr8or:My hosting company has my domain setup on a Php SuExec enabled server so controling globals through a .htaccess wasnt an option. But since im on a Php SuExec enabled server I can have access to my own php.ini file. I had to make a copy of it with globals turned off into both the xlrstats and sig directories. Everything is working like it should though.

Thanks for the help on this. I'll check out the rest of the version later but I think this one is GOLD.

http://stats.ufclansite.net

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 09:17:11 PM by fistfight »

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2009, 01:38:27 AM »
hmm... nothing? There is nothing I can check?
OK I'll leave it not working :/

Offline tynman

• Devil Dogs Hosting LLC
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2009, 06:35:45 AM »
So not looking good for codwaw to be fully added soon (

Also when upgrading was I suppose to do a sql ?  I just replaced the old files with new and now my font is tiny.

ty

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »
@tynman: You also need to update the templates and css files. If you made your own template, then open the css file and change the fontsizes:
- small -> normal
- smaller -> small
- smallest -> smaller
So they're all scaled one size bigger. The numbered fontsizes ill still be okay.

@Anubis: I have no idea why your worldmap is not working. Also I find it strange that there are many flags missing from the toplists, I've seen Polish flags only, not other countryflags. It could be that you are using a different version of the status.py/status.xml so the worldmap cannot generate a proper list. I know you made changes to the status.py yourself, but I also changed some code in it, as to add the IP and stuff. So pls make sure you use the latest versions of those B3 related plugins and let's see if something changes okay?

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
@Anubis: I have no idea why your worldmap is not working. Also I find it strange that there are many flags missing from the toplists, I've seen Polish flags only, not other countryflags. It could be that you are using a different version of the status.py/status.xml so the worldmap cannot generate a proper list. I know you made changes to the status.py yourself, but I also changed some code in it, as to add the IP and stuff. So pls make sure you use the latest versions of those B3 related plugins and let's see if something changes okay?

1. Missing flags.
I've been using b3 version where IPs were not parsed and were not stored in the DB. About 2 days ago I've updated B3 to the latest version stored at your repository. That's why there are not so many flags ;)

2. Polish flags only.
It's a Polish server, so 99% of ppl are from Poland ;)

3. Status plugin
If there would be no flags at 'current players list' if no IP is available, but I can see the flags and there are IPs at the status.xml plugin. status plugin is the same as in the ziped xlrstyats package.

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2009, 11:19:37 AM »
I've entered your status.xml path in my config and the worldmap shows fine. I think we'd have to see what makes your server install different from the others.

First attempt/hunch: Since the coutnrydata is okay, but not the City data: Do you use this GeoLite City binairy: http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLiteCity.dat.gz and gunzipped it?

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »
So not looking good for codwaw to be fully added soon (

Also when upgrading was I suppose to do a sql ?  I just replaced the old files with new and now my font is tiny.

ty
I'd be happy to add codwaw to the supported games, I just need a list of all weaponnames as they appear in the logfile. I don't run a codwaw server (linux only for this guy).

If you intend to use the ctime plugin you need to install that into B3 and add the .sql to the database. The files are in the XLRstats webfront package. You only need to do that once, if the plugin runs and collects ctime data in the proper database table, you don't need to do that a second time...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:34:24 AM by xlr8or »

Rate this page +1 at Google Search