thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 88692 times)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »
No problem  :)

It's in b3 package inside extplugins folder. Or you can right click here and click save as.

Offline gabarram

« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2011, 08:46:51 PM »

Offline Fakie

• Bandit Company
« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2013, 06:45:09 AM »
I have a minor concern with the !xlrstats command. Regular players can look up stats based on cid or database id instead of just name. When we have admins online we use the !list command and tell the other admin to watch client 5 for example. Any player can do !stats 5 or !stats @5 and grab the stats for that player and display their name. Anyone to make it so unless they are a specific level they have to use the user's name?

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2013, 09:44:52 AM »
players' cid is no secret on most game as there are some commands that anyone can issue in the console (not B3) which would reveal those (i.e: /rcon players or /rcon status on UrT at least).

Why don't your admins communicate sensitive info over TS3/mumble/skype ?

Offline Fakie

• Bandit Company
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2013, 04:36:52 AM »
Yes, I understand that, but I'm doing this for Call of Duty 4. The only people who have rcon access is me and another member. Client side dvars that shows the player list have been disabled. We do use Teamspeak but sometimes members are in other channels depending on the situation so they chat in game.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything