Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 88831 times)

Offline fistfight

Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »

@Courgette: I did as you said and got one of the player IDs from the html source of the page. The ID was 11575. I then took that and queried the clients table in the b3 database for client ID 11575 and it shows a blank name. I then took the output of the query and used the pbguid and ran egrep against the games_mp.log and I get ahuman;e3d9XXXXXXXXXXXXXX  (<--protecting the pbguid with XXXXXX)

I did a few more and all the blanks i checked were the same and had valid names in the game log but not in the b3 database. I guess this isnt related to the xlrstats but related to the parser or b3. I'm using the 1.1.3 on b3 and the latest cod4 parser. I feel bad leaving this in this thread so maybe an admin could split off this topic into another one.

Sorry for the hijack.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:21:44 PM by fistfight »

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »
seems like this is a recurring problem, I had this at one time, there's a thread relating to it and echelon.

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2008, 12:53:13 AM »
http://stats.texaslans.com

1.) players are mostly showing as specators ... occasionally I'll see 1 or 2 on a specific team. I've checked the status.xml and see several teams="-1", if that is what's causing the problem.

2.) server name not showing up at all. Again, checked the status config and other than color tilde's this should work if that's where it's being pulled.

3.)

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2008, 01:03:41 AM »
@Daxer: what is the version of the plugin status you are using ?
see b3/plugins/status.py

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2008, 01:35:39 AM »
@Daxer: what is the version of the plugin status you are using ?
see b3/plugins/status.py

# CHANGELOG
#   11/30/2005 - 1.2.3 - ThorN
#   Use PluginCronTab instead of CronTab
#   8/29/2005 - 1.2.0 - ThorN
#   Converted to use new event handlers

EDIT: I just got the latest b3 update from mercurial and I see there is a 1.2.5 ... Updated the plugins and the server name issue and spectating players seems to be resolved. Thanks.

Dax
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 03:03:56 AM by Daxer »

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 02:46:45 AM »
I have mine up but not sure if the geoiIP works, i added the csv from maxmind but where would it show?
Still have to find out how to fix that blank name issue -  http://www.fallenclan.com/xlrstats

Small problem also, the Claymore Kills Award show "Most C4 Kills" under it instead of "Most Claymore Kills"
I tried downloading image pack from xlr8or's site for cod4 but its a baddownload  link

Blank name is resolved by updating your plugins frmo XLR's mercurial site.

Dax

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 06:33:30 AM »
Did i miss the instructions on how to setup the world map and country flags? I downloaded the dat files, stored them in the public html director and edited the statsconfig file to point to the directory ... I can't find any other settings or readme that covers it.

Dax

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Did i miss the instructions on how to setup the world map and country flags? I downloaded the dat files, stored them in the public html director and edited the statsconfig file to point to the directory ... I can't find any other settings or readme that covers it.

Dax
If you download both .dat files and put the correct path in the statsconfig you will see XLRstats showing the proper stuff. You don't have to do anything else. I've checked your site and dont see flags or worldmap links, so that indicates that the path is not correct... Please check that first.

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »
$geoip_path = "C:\public_html\lib";

and in C:\public_html\lib I have both GeoIP.dat and GeoCityLite.dat and 1 *.inc files have been auto created there with the same names as these 2 files.

Dax

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 12:04:38 PM »
make it
Code: [Select]
$geoip_path = "C:\public_html\lib\";

Offline fistfight

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2008, 07:14:24 PM »
I dropped and rebuilt all the tables needed for this and I have it working good now. the only item I still cant get working is the sig. I can get to the page and built it but I get no image.

You can see it here...

http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/index.php?func=player&playerid=217

when you click generate sig you end up with a missing image.

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »
make it
Code: [Select]
$geoip_path = "C:\public_html\lib\";

$geoip_path = "C:\public_html\lib\" ;

and I get:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or `T_NUM_STRING' in C:\public_html\config\statsconfig.php on line 111

edit: yes tried with and without a space before the slash ( \ " )

Dax

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:05:19 PM by Daxer »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »
I'm not a windows user with this stuff, so you got to try some with me here:

- Did you remove a ; from line 110?
- Try forward slashes (/) instead of \
- Try \\ instead of \

If still no luck, mask the passwords and post the statsconfig file here
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:38:50 PM by xlr8or »

Offline fistfight

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2009, 12:04:04 AM »
# CHANGELOG
#   11/30/2005 - 1.2.3 - ThorN
#   Use PluginCronTab instead of CronTab
#   8/29/2005 - 1.2.0 - ThorN
#   Converted to use new event handlers

EDIT: I just got the latest b3 update from mercurial and I see there is a 1.2.5 ... Updated the plugins and the server name issue and spectating players seems to be resolved. Thanks.

Dax
I'm using the 1.2.5 and the latest version of b3 and I'm still seeing 90% of the players as spectators on one of my servers.

Also when I have the stats setup with multiple servers and I select server2 from the drop down I get server 2 but when I click on top 13 maps it changes back to server 1. does the same for all the links in server 2. They all go back to server 1 when clicked.

http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/?config=2

« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 01:51:21 AM by fistfight »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2009, 11:31:06 AM »
Quote from: fistfight
Also when I have the stats setup with multiple servers and I select server2 from the drop down I get server 2 but when I click on top 13 maps it changes back to server 1. does the same for all the links in server 2. They all go back to server 1 when clicked.
Multiconfig uses cookies to remember stuff. You have to enable cookies in your browser for it function properly.

-> http://www.google.com/cookies.html

Rate this page +1 at Google Search