thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 95292 times)

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 11:51:49 AM »
I'm using the 1.2.5 and the latest version of b3 and I'm still seeing 90% of the players as spectators on one of my servers.

Also when I have the stats setup with multiple servers and I select server2 from the drop down I get server 2 but when I click on top 13 maps it changes back to server 1. does the same for all the links in server 2. They all go back to server 1 when clicked.

http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/?config=2

You have to use the cod4 parser for the "team" to work correctly. Unfortunately .. using the cod4 parser jacks up my xlrstats somehow by applying teamkills when you actually GET Tk'd and dragging everyone's skill down at a retardedly fast rate. After 2 nights of it I've decided to just go back to the cod2 parser and give up on trying to get it to work. Maybe when I have less on my plate.

Offline Daxer

• ClanGT.ORG
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »
I'm not a windows user with this stuff, so you got to try some with me here:

- Did you remove a ; from line 110?
- Try forward slashes (/) instead of \
- Try \\ instead of \

If still no luck, mask the passwords and post the statsconfig file here

DUH. Noobed that. forward slashes resolved it.

Thx, XlR.

Dax

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »
@Daxer: Teams in CoD4 will not work 100% correct unless Activision fixes the game. Some mods have been fixed as Bakes stated, but then you'll be unranked.

Offline Kellerkind

• Internationaloldstars.de
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »
xlr8or, wow. just wow.
The holiday template... makes me lol. Love it.

But i'm still not found the configflag to display the server status on the stats start page. (Server, Address, Map Playing [...]) Whats the trick?

http://www.internationaloldstars.de/xlrstats/index.php
Did i missing something?
 ???
B3 CoDII:  82.98.201.199:28960 (Jenny)
B3 CoDIV: 82.98.201.199:28961 (Nadja)

Used Plugins:
Xlrstats, Echolon, Pubbans, Pingkicker, Rotationsmgr, Chatplugin, Poweradmin2&4, Spreemsg, Configmgr,  Clantag control

Offline fistfight

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »
@Daxer: Teams in CoD4 will not work 100% correct unless Activision fixes the game. Some mods have been fixed as Bakes stated, but then you'll be unranked.

@xlr8or Since teams dont work 100% would there be a way to not display as teams for curret players and just have it display just a full list of players currently in the server?

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »
xlr8or, wow. just wow.
The holiday template... makes me lol. Love it.

But i'm still not found the configflag to display the server status on the stats start page. (Server, Address, Map Playing [...]) Whats the trick?

http://www.internationaloldstars.de/xlrstats/index.php
Did i missing something?
 ???
Thanks!
To use the serverlist you just have to point it to the correct output file of the status plugin of B3.
Code: [Select]
// This is the path where B3 stores the status.xml file. May be an absolute path or an URL. (Use forward slashes / only!)
$b3_status_url = "http://";

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
@xlr8or Since teams dont work 100% would there be a way to not display as teams for curret players and just have it display just a full list of players currently in the server?
I will build in an override in the next version... (adding it to the TODO list now)

Offline Kellerkind

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 05:03:31 PM »
To use the serverlist you just have to point it to the correct output file of the status plugin of B3.
// This is the path where B3 stores the status.xml file. May be an absolute path or an URL. (Use forward slashes / only!)
$b3_status_url = "http://";
Hmmm. I have the right path entered. Have it checked twice.
// What game? (urt, cod1, coduo, cod2, cod4, codwaw, wop)
$game = "cod2";^
$public_ip = "82.98.201.199:28960";^
$b3_status_url = "http://www.internationaloldstars.de/xlrstats/status.xml";

Status Plugin is 1.2.5
__author__  = 'ThorN'
__version__ = '1.2.5'   
from http://github.com/xlr8or/big-brother-bot/tree/master/b3/plugins/status.py#
I also updated q3a, cod & cod2 parser Plugin from there.
could it be a rights issue? ???

Used Plugins:
Xlrstats, Echolon, Pubbans, Pingkicker, Rotationsmgr, Chatplugin, Poweradmin2&4, Spreemsg, Configmgr,  Clantag control

Offline fistfight

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
Ok here is where I am now with testing this.

I currently have two servers setup using the new xlrstats.. Both servers are running the latest b3 from http://xlr8or.snt.utwente.nl/hg/ and this version includes the 1.2.5 version of the status plugin. (# 21/11/2008 - 1.2.5 - Anubis).

I don't have the game server and website on the same box so I am running a webserver on the game box to allow the xlrstats on my website to use the status.xml as follows.

COD4 Server 1 is installed in /home/cod4-1 and b3 is installed in /home/cod4-1/b3

COD4 Server 2 is installed in /home/cod4-2 and b3 is installed in /home/cod4-2/b3

These are completely separate installs and each b3 bot has its own database.

Since the status.xml is not accessable by xlrstats I've had to make it accessable. I did this by creating a directory for each server in htdocs on the webserver and symlinking the status.xml from this htdocs directory to where the b3 bot can access it.

example. ln -s /opt/apache/htdocs/save/2304/status.xml /home/cod4-1/b3/status.xml this gives me my link.   (<--2304 represents the port number this server is using. It helps me remember is all.)

I then pointed $b3_status_url = "http://12.152.181.68/save/2304/status.xml"; in  statsconfig1.php and I do the same for the second server in statsconfig2.php  pointing it to the second servers status.xml at $b3_status_url = "http://12.152.181.68/save/28940/status.xml";

On my previous attempt to get this working I was getting a lot of blank entries in both echelon and xlrstats while using the cod4 parse that came with the b3 version at http://xlr8or.snt.utwente.nl/hg/ This version reads... __version__ = '1.0' when I check the file. There is also a __version__ = '1.1.1' but this parser is labeled cod4-bugged.py.

So I thought I would start over and drop/rebuild the tables in the databases and use the cod2 parser. I did my first install on a deathmatch server and it was looking real good. Since there aren't any teams everything was looking like it should. I had all the current users, their stats were building and the server name worked perfect. The only thing I could get to work was the images for sigs don't appear. As far as I was concerned this install was doing what it was supposed to do.

So I then setup my second server with stats and I used the same cod2 parser. everything looked great, stats were building server name showed but then I noticed the teams were all spectators.

I left this running for a day to see what the rest of the stats would fill out to be. My servers run full about 24 hours a day so building stats shouldn't take much time.

During the 24 hours these two servers were up using the cod2 parse file I had 0 blank entries, I did have a couple duplicate entries and I was able to see it was the 32 vs 31 pbguid issue, but I had no blank entries in ether xlrstats or in echelon.

So in an attempt to get teams to display correctly I changed the tdm server to the cod4 parser and with in 10 minutes I started getting blank entries in both echelon and the xlrstats for the tdm server.

I'm still using the cod2 parser on the dm server and I still don't have any blank entries and as far as this servers stats I still think they are working fine being that its a DM server (no teams) I'm able to use the cod2 parser.

I still have the cod4 parer on my tdm server and in the time it took me to type this up I have 17 blank entries.

Also I've setup the xlrstats with two config files for multiple servers and with cookies and session cookies enabled and verified from 3 seperate computers when I have server 1 selected and click top 13 maps or any other link it will show me the info for server1. If I change the drop down to server2 and click top 13 maps or any other link it changes back to server1 and displays its info.

So a quick recap of issues are...

1. When using the cod2 parser for cod4 everything works except teams.
2. When using the cod4 parser teams work but I get blank entries.
3. server selection when setup for multiple servers keeps changing back to the first server when clicking links on a second servers page.
4. Sig images arent displaying

I have high traffic servers and I'd be willing to test for you if you would like. my xfire name is fistfight.

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »
@Kellerkind: seems you're not allowed to open URL's from within PHP or something related...

can you supply phpinfo() from the website?

create a php file with this content:
<?php 
phpinfo()
?>
upload it to the server, go there with your browser and check for allow_url_fopen...

You can also send me the url for the page and I'll have a look.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:59:14 PM by xlr8or »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 06:12:50 PM »
@fistfight: Thanks for this specific report, greatly appreciated.

1. clear.
2. the cod4 parser drops playernames for some odd reason.
3. I see what you're saying... try install v2.0.3 and I'll check it out
4. you'll have to install v2.0.3 first, done some work on the issue click had

Version 2.0.3 is available at my site...

edit: i didnt see what you meant that happened by 3. now see your point. must look into it further.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 06:18:32 PM by xlr8or »

Offline Kellerkind

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »

Used Plugins:

Offline fistfight

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 07:25:07 PM »
So a quick recap of issues are...

1. When using the cod2 parser for cod4 everything works except teams.
2. When using the cod4 parser teams work but I get blank entries.
3. server selection when setup for multiple servers keeps changing back to the first server when clicking links on a second servers page.
4. Sig images arent displaying

@fistfight: Thanks for this specific report, greatly appreciated.

1. clear.
2. the cod4 parser drops playernames for some odd reason.
3. I see what you're saying... try install v2.0.3 and I'll check it out
4. you'll have to install v2.0.3 first, done some work on the issue click had

Version 2.0.3 is available at my site...

edit: i didnt see what you meant that happened by 3. now see your point. must look into it further.

@xlr8or: I've installed 2.0.3 now and heres an update on the issues.

1. and 2. Since I can now omit teams and just display a list of players in my TDM COD4 server by setting this $pll_noteams = 1; in my statsconfig.php file I decided to change back to the cod2 parser since it dosnt drop names that result in blank entries in echelon and xlrstats.

3. I've installed 2.0.3 and this is still happening.

4.still getting no image on the build page. See here... http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/index.php?func=player&playerid=36

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
With 2.0.3 i'm getting these errors at the top:
Warning: include(dynamic/award_idents.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php on line 71

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'dynamic/award_idents.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php on line 71

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php:71) in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\func-globallogic.php on line 1025

I'm a webserver noob (as you see, i use xampp), and have no idea what might be causing these errors.

and for those who only have ftp access to their status.xml, they can:
ftp://username:[email protected]/path

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
@fistfight: I see you have Register_Globals ON in the php.ini...

Can you add the next code to line 28 of ./xlrstats/index.php (richt after session_start();
if (ini_get('register_globals') == 1)
{
  if (is_array($_REQUEST)) foreach(array_keys($_REQUEST) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SESSION)) foreach(array_keys($_SESSION) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SERVER))  foreach(array_keys($_SERVER)  as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  unset($var_to_kill);
}

@Bakes: Have you set up multiserver config? In that case delete the statsconfig.php file that came with the new version...

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything