Ok here is where I am now with testing this.
I currently have two servers setup using the new xlrstats.. Both servers are running the latest b3 from http://xlr8or.snt.utwente.nl/hg/
and this version includes the 1.2.5 version of the status plugin. (# 21/11/2008 - 1.2.5 - Anubis).
I don't have the game server and website on the same box so I am running a webserver on the game box to allow the xlrstats on my website to use the status.xml as follows.
COD4 Server 1 is installed in /home/cod4-1 and b3 is installed in /home/cod4-1/b3
COD4 Server 2 is installed in /home/cod4-2 and b3 is installed in /home/cod4-2/b3
These are completely separate installs and each b3 bot has its own database.
Since the status.xml is not accessable by xlrstats I've had to make it accessable. I did this by creating a directory for each server in htdocs on the webserver and symlinking the status.xml from this htdocs directory to where the b3 bot can access it.
example. ln -s /opt/apache/htdocs/save/2304/status.xml /home/cod4-1/b3/status.xml this gives me my link. (<--2304 represents the port number this server is using. It helps me remember is all.)
I then pointed $b3_status_url = "http://220.127.116.11/save/2304/status.xml
"; in statsconfig1.php and I do the same for the second server in statsconfig2.php pointing it to the second servers status.xml at $b3_status_url = "http://18.104.22.168/save/28940/status.xml
On my previous attempt to get this working I was getting a lot of blank entries in both echelon and xlrstats while using the cod4 parse that came with the b3 version at http://xlr8or.snt.utwente.nl/hg/
This version reads... __version__ = '1.0' when I check the file. There is also a __version__ = '1.1.1' but this parser is labeled cod4-bugged.py.
So I thought I would start over and drop/rebuild the tables in the databases and use the cod2 parser. I did my first install on a deathmatch server and it was looking real good. Since there aren't any teams everything was looking like it should. I had all the current users, their stats were building and the server name worked perfect. The only thing I could get to work was the images for sigs don't appear. As far as I was concerned this install was doing what it was supposed to do.
So I then setup my second server with stats and I used the same cod2 parser. everything looked great, stats were building server name showed but then I noticed the teams were all spectators.
I left this running for a day to see what the rest of the stats would fill out to be. My servers run full about 24 hours a day so building stats shouldn't take much time.
During the 24 hours these two servers were up using the cod2 parse file I had 0 blank entries, I did have a couple duplicate entries and I was able to see it was the 32 vs 31 pbguid issue, but I had no blank entries in ether xlrstats or in echelon.
So in an attempt to get teams to display correctly I changed the tdm server to the cod4 parser and with in 10 minutes I started getting blank entries in both echelon and the xlrstats for the tdm server.
I'm still using the cod2 parser on the dm server and I still don't have any blank entries and as far as this servers stats I still think they are working fine being that its a DM server (no teams) I'm able to use the cod2 parser.
I still have the cod4 parer on my tdm server and in the time it took me to type this up I have 17 blank entries.
Also I've setup the xlrstats with two config files for multiple servers and with cookies and session cookies enabled and verified from 3 seperate computers when I have server 1 selected and click top 13 maps or any other link it will show me the info for server1. If I change the drop down to server2 and click top 13 maps or any other link it changes back to server1 and displays its info.
So a quick recap of issues are...
1. When using the cod2 parser for cod4 everything works except teams.
2. When using the cod4 parser teams work but I get blank entries.
3. server selection when setup for multiple servers keeps changing back to the first server when clicking links on a second servers page.
4. Sig images arent displaying
I have high traffic servers and I'd be willing to test for you if you would like. my xfire name is fistfight.