Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 94491 times)

Offline fistfight

Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »
@xlr8or: works perfect now. you can wipe off item 3 now. Server select works.

Offline fistfight

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2009, 01:37:46 AM »
Well heres my contribution to this project. I spent the afternoon doing images for the weapons.

http://ufclansite.net/download/cod4weapons.zip

These different than the ones in xlr8ors package but I didnt have access to any other images. If you decide to use these I recommned installing the ones at xlr8ors site and then copying these into the normal and small directories overwriting the ones there.

enjoy

-FistFight

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:43:47 AM by fistfight »

Offline fistfight

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2009, 02:43:33 AM »
With 2.0.3 i'm getting these errors at the top:
Warning: include(dynamic/award_idents.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php on line 71

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'dynamic/award_idents.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php on line 71

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\index.php:71) in C:\xampp\htdocs\xlrstats\func-globallogic.php on line 1025

I'm a webserver noob (as you see, i use xampp), and have no idea what might be causing these errors.

and for those who only have ftp access to their status.xml, they can:
ftp://username:[email protected]/path

@Bakes: Did you remember to build the awards?

Offline fistfight

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
@xlr8or:I did some more looking into the sig image not showing and I have something strange happening now. One of our players sig works fine and none of the others do. Here is a link to the working sig...

http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/?func=player&playerdbid=223
This is on server1 player id 223

and one that dosnt work...

http://ufclansite.net/xlrstats/?func=player&playerdbid=311
This one is also on server1 player if 311.

I cant figure out why this is doing what it is but I thought it might help you track it down.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 03:45:41 PM by fistfight »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »
Well heres my contribution to this project. I spent the afternoon doing images for the weapons.

http://ufclansite.net/download/cod4weapons.zip

These different than the ones in xlr8ors package but I didnt have access to any other images. If you decide to use these I recommned installing the ones at xlr8ors site and then copying these into the normal and small directories overwriting the ones there.

enjoy

-FistFight
I will replace my pictures with your weapon pics, I ilke them much better!

Also I will have version 2.0.4 available soon, that will have a much better sig module, thanks to the SQL voodoo of Courgette!

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »
It's a webserver issue, i uploaded it to my webspace and now xlrstats works.

Offline fistfight

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »
@xlr80r: Downloaded and installed 2.04 and sigs are working perfect now.  Thanks

Offline fistfight

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »
I've found another bug with the new sig in 2.0.4. I'll try to explain it the best I can. To prevent questions and problems from our players I've setup two seperate installs of xlrstats on the same box. One is for testing and the other is live. They both point to the same databases though.

The live install is at http://stats.ufclansite.net and has sigs turned off for now. The test bed is at http://ufclansite.net/stats and has sigs turned on. I'll do all of my explanation using the test bed url.

The install is setup with 4 servers. On server1 players are able to register and then you can click their names in the current list of players and it will take you to their detail page where you can build a sig. This detail page looks fine and has all the relevant info on it e.g. hitzones, achievements, weapons...

On server1 when clicking build sig it works fine on some players and on others it builds the sig but all the data is missing. On these with missing data you can click the sig and it will take you back to their detail page and all the data is still correct.  On other players the sig builds correctly and has all the data and clicking the sig also takes them back to the detail page correctly.

Here is an example for server1 of a player that works fine. If you go to http://ufclansite.net/stats and search for player" Espeem " you will notice all his info works and his sig builds fine. Now if you search for player " #UF# /2ogue " You will notice all his info is there on the detail page but when you click build sig all the data is missing from the sig. Clicking his sig though will take you to his detail page correctly.

Now here is where it gets complicated.

If you go to server2 at http://ufclansite.net/stats and search for player " {WwF}Stinger " You will be taken to his detail page and all the info is there as it should be. But if you click build sig the data is all missing from the sig and clicking the sig takes you to detail page for an unregistered user on server1 named Sonny.

-FistFight

EDIT:
While typing this out I was trying a few things and I noticed that all the sigs that have data in them on server1 are players with > 50 rounds or > 1000 kills. so If this is by design then I guess its working and maybe a message should be put on the sig page stating using the sig requires 50 rounds or 1000 kills. Or change the stats to build for all round/kill limits.

But on server2 even those with 50 rounds or 1000 kills are still showing up with blank data and I think its because the sig is looking at the playerid for server1. Clicking the sig takes you to that player id on server1 so I think this proves it.

Sorry for the long post.

EDIT:I was having this issue with links on server2 taking me back to serverf1 and you had me place this in my index.php under xlrstats.

Code: [Select]
if (ini_get('register_globals') == 1)
{
  if (is_array($_REQUEST)) foreach(array_keys($_REQUEST) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SESSION)) foreach(array_keys($_SESSION) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SERVER))  foreach(array_keys($_SERVER)  as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  unset($var_to_kill);
}

Could this issue be related? I do have that in my index.php

-Fist
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 07:23:00 PM by fistfight »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »
The empty data in the sig is indeed restricted to the settings minkills/minrounds and maxdays. The empty sig is known and in time it will be replaced by a message. This is done to make sure players come back to the server and play if they want to keep using the sig.

The linking is a small typo on my part. First make sure you install version 2.0.4. of 2 january. The code you refer to is already in that version, so you should have no problems.

Only in the sig I made a typo that prevents the sig from going to the correct player. You can easily fix that untill version 2.0.5. will be available.

Op en ./xlrstats/sig/index.php and goto line 25. In that line replace:
$_SESSION['../currentconfignumber']
with
$_SESSION['currentconfignumber']
Notice the removed../

That should make things better.

edit: the same typo is in ./xlrstats/sig/build.php on line 24.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 09:58:27 PM by xlr8or »

Offline fistfight

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2009, 03:01:56 AM »
@xl8or: I made the changes on line 24 and 25 of build.php and index.php and I'm getting the exact same results. I can make my files available to you if you need.

-FistFight
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 08:32:05 AM by fistfight »

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »
Thanks, but I know where to look, so I'm adding bits and pieces for it to work in different kinds of environments. I'll bring 2.0.5 soon.

Offline Fisch.666

• Prielwurmjaeger.de
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
Hi!

Thanks for this Update, works here without a problem so far:

http://www.prielwurmjaeger.de/cod4stats/

There is only one missing map in the cod4.php:

$m['mp_killhouse'] = "Killhouse";

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
Request : exclude from stats player under permanent ban (and maybe tempban while ban is active ?)

Offline fistfight

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2009, 04:23:28 PM »
Request : exclude from stats player under permanent ban (and maybe tempban while ban is active ?)

I like this idea. Maybe a special sig for them also while there banned in case they are using a sig.

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
I'd love this, especially with admin-choosable warnings.

I can see what one servers message might be:

Oh Noes! I be a Drama Llama!

Maybe even showing the ban reason?

Rate this page +1 at Google Search