Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: XLRstats version 2.0  (Read 95422 times)

Offline tynman

• Devil Dogs Hosting LLC
Re: XLRstats version 2.0
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 01:36:50 AM »
Hello yall

I just got this up but have a few questions .

When will this be fully updated for codwaw ?

I see in the awards.php no mention of this game but all the others. since its almost like cod4 is this why its not added ?

plans for images and such for the game above ?

and why aren't all my medals showing or choosing a player to award ?  as in its only showing a total of 5 .

anyone have the sigs working ? and how ?  its just blank for me.

many thanks

hope someone will square me away with this .

http://69.28.220.170/xlrstats/

Offline Bakes

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2009, 01:43:11 AM »
xlrstats 2 was mainly designed when cod4 was out, so it will have more plugins for cod4.
The sig module is game-independent, does it require any configuration? I think it needs a folder chmodded 777, and i think a couple of paths have to be set.

Offline Fisch.666

• Prielwurmjaeger.de
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2009, 01:44:17 PM »
For the problem with the sigs:

Just use the php.ini option:

short_open_tag "1"

Description:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php

or edit the build.php and change every line with this:

<?=

to this:

<?php

The same goes with the sanity.php and settings.php, in this files change this:

<?

into this:

<?php

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »
A lot of small issues will be fixed in version 2.0.5. including sigs stuff.

Also because I have no images and such of codwaw I'd be glad if someone could start fixing an imagepack and a good version of /config/codwaw.php with the correct weaponnames and such.

About the awards: The website will calculate how many awards will fit in the templates width. It will randomly select the awards if there are more awards.

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
Version 2.0.5 is available at my site. I'm curious how this one behaves :)

Offline fistfight

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »
@xlr8or:  Nice work with the sigs. I like the way it pops up now.

I had to enable this fix so I could click links and have them go to the right server config.

@fistfight: I see you have Register_Globals ON in the php.ini...

Can you add the next code to line 28 of ./xlrstats/index.php (richt after session_start();
Code: [Select]
if (ini_get('register_globals') == 1)
{
  if (is_array($_REQUEST)) foreach(array_keys($_REQUEST) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SESSION)) foreach(array_keys($_SESSION) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SERVER))  foreach(array_keys($_SERVER)  as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  unset($var_to_kill);
}

@Bakes: Have you set up multiserver config? In that case delete the statsconfig.php file that came with the new version...

and I also found this typo in build.php still so I did what you said to do.

The empty data in the sig is indeed restricted to the settings minkills/minrounds and maxdays. The empty sig is known and in time it will be replaced by a message. This is done to make sure players come back to the server and play if they want to keep using the sig.

The linking is a small typo on my part. First make sure you install version 2.0.4. of 2 january. The code you refer to is already in that version, so you should have no problems.

Only in the sig I made a typo that prevents the sig from going to the correct player. You can easily fix that untill version 2.0.5. will be available.

Op en ./xlrstats/sig/index.php and goto line 25. In that line replace:
$_SESSION['../currentconfignumber']
with
$_SESSION['currentconfignumber']
Notice the removed../

That should make things better.

edit: the same typo is in ./xlrstats/sig/build.php on line 24.

When clicking build sig on server1 everything works fine.

When clicking build sig on server2,3 or 4 it builds the sig for the person with the same ID in server1.;

You can check out my test bed at http://ufclansite.net/stats

Use  #UF#HU3G4SS**  in server1 to see how his sig works and use the same name in server4. You will notice that when you generate  the sig it builds for someone named Vertigo

Offline click

• Deadbone Platoon
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »
I updated to 2.0.5 and now all but a couple of the awards are empty, as in no player has received them.  Is there a setting I am missing.  Also, when I click on build sig now, nothing happens.
Deadbone Platoon
B3 Driven CoD Servers

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »
@fistfight: No need to modify the files like you did. Please remove all things you changed (or better do a clean v2.0.5 install) and test again. All changes you refer to are fixed in this version, so I don't know what you changed, but this makes poor testing.

@Click: Please do a clean install of v2.0.5. Too much has changed since your last version (also in the statsconfig file!).

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »
Hmm... Looks like everything is working... except... Worldmap. I can see the worldmap but there are no players marked on the map :( Other thing I noticed is that there is no country name showed as tooltip. I have Geoip.dat and GeoLiteCity.dat set correctly - I can see the country flags, and I can see the Worldmap link (whch means that both files are available for the stats). Is there anything I can check?

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
Anubis: disable javasript and try again the world map. Tell us if the map shows players.

Offline Anubis

• g4g.pl
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »
If I disable Javascript it does not working as well.

Just look at here http://statycod4.g4g.pl/newxlr
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:35:39 PM by Anubis »

Offline click

• Deadbone Platoon
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
@Click: Please do a clean install of v2.0.5. Too much has changed since your last version (also in the statsconfig file!).

It is a clean install.

Edit:  Well, now the awards are working.  I have no idea what I did, but they work now.  Signatures aren't.  I click the button and nothing happens.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:41:36 PM by click »
Deadbone Platoon
B3 Driven CoD Servers

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »
Heh, well I fixed the awards for ya, for I visited the installer for you...

Offline flinkaflenkaflrsk

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
I had some serious issues installing this with the steps described
 maybe someone can answer me this:

index.php refers to
// load our configs
include("statsconfig.php");

The readme advises to perform:
 Copy/rename the file ./config/statsconfig-distro.php to
./config/statsconfig.php and edit it to fit your server settings.

This means the index does not read the correct file, Readme should be adjusted?

Second issue if i put statsconfig in root:
statsconfig.php states in the bottom:
include('ranks.php');
include('awards.php');
include($game.'.php');

Shouldn't this then be changed to
include('config/ranks.php');
include('config/awards.php');
include('config/'.$game.'.php');

If your statsconfig.php is in the root dir?

This was a clean install

Offline fistfight

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »
@fistfight: No need to modify the files like you did. Please remove all things you changed (or better do a clean v2.0.5 install) and test again. All changes you refer to are fixed in this version, so I don't know what you changed, but this makes poor testing.

ok heres a clean install with no changes to it...

http://ufclansite.net/2.0.5/xlrstats/?config=1

clicking everything on server1 works fine. the players in the status area go to the correct pages and everyhting.

If you go to server2 server3 or server4 and click a persons name in the stats or status area it takes you to the ID number for that player on server1 but that ID belongs to another player on that server.

This was the same issue we had when you had me make this change...

@fistfight: I see you have Register_Globals ON in the php.ini...

Can you add the next code to line 28 of ./xlrstats/index.php (richt after session_start();
{
  if (is_array($_REQUEST)) foreach(array_keys($_REQUEST) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SESSION)) foreach(array_keys($_SESSION) as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  if (is_array($_SERVER))  foreach(array_keys($_SERVER)  as $var_to_kill) unset($$var_to_kill);
  unset($var_to_kill);
}

I havent modified the above install at all though. Just uploaded and made the statusconfig.php files.

----------------------

Here is an install with just the above change added to the index.php file under the xlrstats directory.

http://ufclansite.net/2.0.5-modified/xlrstats/index.php?config=1

I added the following code right after the line session_start(); (line 28 was different on this version so I used session_start as the reference point)

{
  unset($var_to_kill);
}

Now clicking a persons name in any of the servers takes you to that persons stats page for the server you are currently viewing. The only thing that dosnt work is that if you are on any server other than server1 the sig builds for the ID of the same numebr on server 1.

again example use  #UF#HU3G4SS** on server1 and you will get the correct sig built and the correct stats pages.

use the same name  #UF#HU3G4SS** on server4 and you will be taken to the correct stats pages but when you build a sig it takes you to the player id for another player on server1 that has the same playerid as  #UF#HU3G4SS**.

I havent made any other modifications to this second install other than the one mentioned above. I hope it helps you track down the problem. Remember that the first link above is unmodified and the second only has the change to index.php under the xlrstats directory.

Thanks

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything