thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: Connect DB from dedi machine to xlrstats on hosting.  (Read 612 times)

Offline GoodGodd

Connect DB from dedi machine to xlrstats on hosting.
« on: February 09, 2017, 04:52:08 PM »
What i need to do to connect B3 DB from my dedi machine to xlrstats on my hosting (different location). Servers and B3 are running on windows, xampp. Did try put IP with port ant without and edit php or xampp to all access from outside. No luck.

Anyone know solution for this problem?

Online 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
Re: Connect DB from dedi machine to xlrstats on hosting.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:24:34 PM »
You need to allow the mysql user access from the IP that your hosting on, by default users are only allowed access from localhost.

Offline GoodGodd

Re: Connect DB from dedi machine to xlrstats on hosting.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »
Thanks for answer.

Still struggle whit it. Grand access in mysql and apatche. Do i have to change host in my user to anyhost %? Then what i need to put in b3 config file db section? This is what i have when trying to add server hosted on my dedi machine. Xlstats website and DB for xlrstat is hosted on external hosting provider. This is only one thing i missing. When DB for B3 is on external hosting is working fine. Damn im lost.

Error: A Database connection using "Mysql" was missing or unable to connect.
The database server returned this error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'b310min'@'wn15.webd.pl' (using password: YES)

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything