thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: Request: Support Chivalry  (Read 1640 times)

Offline cjkupers

Request: Support Chivalry
« on: August 24, 2013, 08:35:40 AM »
Is it possible to support Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I know the parser just came out in the daily builds, but can you guys code in better support for Chiv in XLRstats and the xlrstats webfront?

Right now, FFA maps in Chiv record kills as TKs because everyone is on the same color team.

if you want to see what the xlrstats webfront looks like attached to the game, take a look at ddd.site.nfoservers.com which is my installation for my server.

Can't really get much other than Kills, deaths, TKs and ratio.

the skill function is a little wonky.. It would be nice to support map, gametype, weapons, classes, and teams for Chiv.

And can we get a !topkills function in the plugin already? XD

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
Re: Request: Support Chivalry
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 10:47:55 AM »
Is it possible to support Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I know the parser just came out in the daily builds, but can you guys code in better support for Chiv in XLRstats and the xlrstats webfront?
If I'm not mistaken there is one php file to add/modify for supporting a new game. Recently a community member did something with the new version of Urban Terror and made a post at http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/urban-terror-4-2/updated-weapon-body-parts-for-4-2-014/msg41914/#msg41914

Maybe you could look at what he did and come up with the values for Chivalry ?

Quote from: cjkupers
Right now, FFA maps in Chiv record kills as TKs because everyone is on the same color team.
This feels like something that could be fixed in the B3 Chivalry game parser (not XLRstats). Could you provide a b3.log file showing the issue and post it on a new topic at http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/other-games/ ?

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything