Our sourceforge account was compromised and therefor the B3 projectfiles  are no longer safe to use.
Any windows installer and windows standalone version downloaded after 17 January 2015 might possibly be infected.
Run a tight anti virus check if you installed the windows binaries after 17 January 2015 or if you are not sure. (Report topic is here.)
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Year 2015 Donations
Aug-18 GoodGodd GBP5.00
Jul-30 ruinzaO USD5.00
Jun-13 ph03n1x USD15.00
May-14 RaistlinRTCW GBP50.00
Apr-24 oldboss AUD10.00
Apr-16 embak EUR5.00
Mar-8 dobledosis USD5.00
Feb-17 |Brothers|-Chri... GBP10.00
Feb-8 [FTW]Banditas GBP5.00
Feb-8 oddball118 USD5.00
Developed with and

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website:

Author Topic: webfront/xlr stats general issue  (Read 4089 times)

Offline matthewstice

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 57
webfront/xlr stats general issue
« on: February 05, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »
PB off had about 100 registered players with the stats,
I turned it on and set pb on in the B3.xml
It removed all registered players(everyone must register again, even admins) and when using the !xlrstats command reset their stats to 0 everything, creating a new Double entry for that player also on the webfront. It only left the 2 superadmins, now i have to get everyone to register again with the stats and everyone who registers again will show up twice on the webfront
 webfront its creating double entries for names(same names as before/and guids)as they all had to !register again
Why did it do this?How do i fix it
anyhelp would be appreciated.

Also does b3/xlr stats record the player stats on iP? GUID? PB GUID?
Dude is using the exact same name/cod copy and ip, and it puttting to entries from his name in the webfront, one just starting from nothing after i turned pb on
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 01:08:20 AM by matthewstice »

Offline matthewstice

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 57
Re: webfront/xlr stats general issue
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:28:34 PM »
I think i know why.
I was told this.

When pb was off and players registered with the stats, b3/xlr stats recorded their names By GAME GUID
When pb was on it cleared them because b3/xlr stats was then running and registering players on PB GUID, resetting their stats and creating a new USER in the database.

I must clear the database to fix it, and try not to turn pb off and on often as it will mess with your webfront etc.
My hoster is the only one who can reset the stats (database is only available to him) which is also a huge pain in the ass.

Offline xlr8or

  • [ ]
  • Project Lead
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2057
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
Re: webfront/xlr stats general issue
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 11:06:21 AM »
Yes, switching PB on and off will leave you with two instances of clients, one based on pb-id and one based on game-guid.

However, it will not do harm, old clients will disappear from xlrstats after 14 days, or whatever $maxdays = ##; you have set in the xlrstats web config files.

So you don't really have to clear the complete database to 'fix it' if you can't. They will just be there as records no longer used. Untill you decide to switch PB again, then they will be used again and you will still have the admins you had set before.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:09:01 AM by xlr8or »


Rate this page +1 at Google Search