Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: XLRstats Feature Requests  (Read 29171 times)

Offline Pegboy

Re: XLRstats Feature Requests
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »
How about a new "Teamplayer" medal?
I'm thinking something on the opposite side of the "Send Joey..." Shame medal.
"teamkills/rounds played" or something.....a medal for fire discipline(and good behaviour if you like)...
/Pegboy

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »
Do you mean the player with the least teamkill?

Offline Pegboy

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 09:23:29 AM »
Do you mean the player with the least teamkill?

Since TK's to some extent do happens you need to take somethin more into account then just nr of TK's.
Something like "teamkills divided by nr. of rounds played" or "teamkills divided by nr. of enemy kills"

example:
player1:  2 teamkills and 15 rounds played : 2/15= 0,1333 = 13,3%
Player2:  21 tk's and 223 rounds played : 21/223=0,0941 = 9,4%
/Pegboy

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »
Ok, added in our todo list as Team Kill per Round. Thanks for your contribution!!!  :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:28:52 PM by Freelander »

Offline matthewstice

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 11:16:57 PM »
for the webfront next version. The ability for it to be able to view full stats on a monthly basis,
For example, Maybe  a tab in the webfront (april stats,may stats,june stats etc)
I have b3 on my server and it would be cool to be able to view psat months stats as i recreate xlr stats/reset them each month. Therefore loosing the past months stats for all players.I take it it would have to have a database update for this as well, Is this possible or has it been considered?
Another idea would be auto recreate stats script or something that resets your months database at the end of each month automatically?.
Let me know what you think

Offline Witch

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 05:29:22 PM »
is it possible to add time which some guys spend playing at that server?
 i know that there is medal fo that but its possible to add for every player ? :)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 10:44:18 PM »
is it possible to add time which some guys spend playing at that server?

I think that's already possible by ctime plugin. Do you mean something like this?

Offline Witch

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »
i mean its possible to admm for every player like this

Personal statistics of Furious.Prince

Furious.Prince
  • was first registered by B3 on 12 July 2009, 18:41 CEST,

connected 502 times,
 was last seen playing on 21 May 2010, 21:55 CEST,
 and is known as Full Admin.
 This player played at this server: 18 hours.

Furious.Prince
  • is connecting from:  Hungary.

:) :) :)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 07:51:29 PM »
ah ok total time.

Offline Witch

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »
so its possible to make that?

Offline xlr8or

• [ www.xlrstats.com ]
  • Project Lead
    • The Art of Tactical Gaming
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 09:20:14 PM »
total time for the last 30 days is already on the bottom of the ctime image. The database is cleaned up after 31 days to prevent a huge database.

If you don't care about the size open ctime.py and look for line 21, there is this setting: _max_age_in_days = 31

Change that to a longer period of your liking.

Offline karelkopp

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »
Hello. It would be possible to put to the signature generator,name of the server from which it is generated? and even the IP address of the server. thank you very much in advance for your reply Regards karelkopp

Offline Padinn

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »
I'd really like it if the !xlrstats command in game would also print out the players overall rank. Any quick and easy way to add this?

Offline KnightOrk

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »
Padinn try this one: !rank for XLRStats

Offline tshooter91

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
I would like to change the points allocation for flag captures (actions) to make it based on skill, similar to the points given for a kill.  I found that with the current system, someone can sit on an empty map and capture flags to boost their score.  I got to thinking how I could prevent that and then I started to work on a way that would do a skill calculation just like the kills (which is AWESOME, BTW)

So, I'd like to take into account the opposing teams combined skill with the player's team combined skill and come up with a multiplier to apply every time one of these actions is performed.  I might also want to give each member of the team some credit, with the most credit going to the player that actually completed the action  (it is a team effort, right?).  This way, if there are a bunch of noobs on one team and they actually pull off a capture, they'd get more points for doing it than would the other team against the noobs.

So:

points allocated = base points for action * ( opponent's skill total / player's team skill total ) 

would give us points to give to the player that grabbed the flag, etc.  then we could also do:

points allocated to each team member = (base points for action * ( opponent's skill total / player's team skill total ) ) / # of players on the team

That way team play is encouraged, everyone gets a little credit, even if you can't complete the cap, you get points if a team member finishes it for you, etc.

What do you think?  How hard would this (or some other formula) be to implement?  I'd be willing to work on it, but I don't know where to start, so I'll try looking at the xlrstats code.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything