thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: XLRstats Feature Requests  (Read 28287 times)

Offline ScHrAnZDiNgEnS

• Promillestue.de
Re: XLRstats Feature Requests
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »
- add accuracy and weaponaccuracy
- add Gamerank (for ranked games) to the sigs
- add currently collectet medals to personal statistics and if possible to signatures
- the right side of the personal statistics looks a little bit terrible, put first seen, last seen, connections to the left and u have a place for the medals =)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 04:06:08 PM by ScHrAnZDiNgEnS »

Offline Beber888

• B3 Contrib/Support
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »
- Add flag counts and fonctions. (AWARDS like best capturer red on this map, best defender on this map, etc...)
Python, Php, UrT SourceCode

Offline oddball118

• Beta Testers
    • 4thID Clan
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »
How about a way to combine the stats for one gametype for stats and sig display use.  For example I have 5 CoD4 servers running and I want to create a stat page and sig for all those servers combined.  The sig of course would be for the players that use more than one of my servers. 

Offline Agamemnus

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »
OK I'm talking about Black Ops here, using Freelander's parser.
- Are flag captures, bomb plants/disarms, domination point captures currently counted? If they are, how are they calculated?
- Weapon specific multipliers. xlrstats has this feature, but I don't know how to use it for weapons that may have attachments. Is it possible to just set the weapon multipliers so that it doesn't need to be set for every possible combination of red-dot-sight, silencer, ext clip, n00b tube etc etc?

Here's some things I'm hoping to see in the future:
- Special kills. Killing a flag carrier, especially one who is 5 seconds from capping should be worth more than a regular kill. The game registers this in-game by granting more experience, however I don't know if this is reflected in the log so it may not be detectable by B3.
- gametype specific stats. A section for ranking people on specific gametypes in addition to their current overall ranking. People who are better at S&D can be recognised for that instead of just always appearing lower than players who excell at FFA and TDM. If you want I can show you an example of UTStats that does this.
- Match info. Again, something UTstats does. It shows a specific match and a table of who killed who, each players killing sprees and a bunch of other stuff. I really must get a page public so you can check it out. I'll post back here once I've done that.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:19:50 AM by Agamemnus »

Offline Prez

• Beta Testers
    • cgs-clan.com
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »
OK I'm talking about Black Ops here, using Freelander's parser.
- Are flag captures, bomb plants/disarms, domination point captures currently counted? If they are, how are they calculated?
- Weapon specific multipliers. xlrstats has this feature, but I don't know how to use it for weapons that may have attachments. Is it possible to just set the weapon multipliers so that it doesn't need to be set for every possible combination of red-dot-sight, silencer, ext clip, n00b tube etc etc?

Here's some things I'm hoping to see in the future:
- Special kills. Killing a flag carrier, especially one who is 5 seconds from capping should be worth more than a regular kill. The game registers this in-game by granting more experience, however I don't know if this is reflected in the log so it may not be detectable by B3.
- gametype specific stats. A section for ranking people on specific gametypes in addition to their current overall ranking. People who are better at S&D can be recognised for that instead of just always appearing lower than players who excell at FFA and TDM. If you want I can show you an example of UTStats that does this.
- Match info. Again, something UTstats does. It shows a specific match and a table of who killed who, each players killing sprees and a bunch of other stuff. I really must get a page public so you can check it out. I'll post back here once I've done that.

Proof me wrong, but i think there's no gametype event info at all in the available games log of bo.
Atleast not for Domination.

Offline Agamemnus

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
I don't know if it does display that stuff in the log. The game does recognise it in-game since the experience gained reflects these things. I'd post a game log here but gameservers.com is being a pain at the moment. I'll get onto it.

The features I explained above:
Go to http://waa.sporadic-mind.com/UTStats/index.php and click the "Rankings" link on the left frame. It displays a ranking for each gametype played. If we were to play a few CTF matches, it will create a new one. In Black OPs, there's only a certain number of gametypes so this would be slightly easier (Unreal Tournament has hundreds of downloadable gametypes) but it will still depend on the log file data. As far as I know, it is displayed in status.xml so B3 does have some way of knowing the current gametype.

The same site http://waa.sporadic-mind.com/UTStats/index.php on the left is a link "Matches" then just click the date for the top one. The level of detail is incredible and I would LOVE to see something similar in xlrstats!!!

I'll get back here once gameservers.com get's their log site up and running again.

[EDIT]
107:54 InitGame: \com_maxclients\19\g_gametype\dm\mapname\mp_cairo\playlist\2\playlist_enabled\1\playlist_entry\1\protocol\1046\scr_team_fftype\0\shortversion\7\sv_disableClientConsole\0\sv_floodprotect\4\sv_hostname\^0[^1OzrF^0] ^1 ozrfstats.tk\sv_maxclients\18\sv_maxPing\0\sv_maxRate\25000\sv_minPing\0\sv_pure\1\sv_ranked\2\sv_security\1\sv_voice\1\xblive_basictraining\0\xblive_privatematch\0\xblive_rankedmatch\0\xblive_wagermatch\0\g_logTimeStampInSeconds\0
108:13 J;76049197;2;[OzrF]Agamemnus
g_gametype\dm = Free For All :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:49:29 PM by Agamemnus »

Offline fab1An

• Keep it simple.
    • Bleilust (GER)
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 04:56:44 PM »
I'm wondering if it would be very difficult to implement a setting for the minimum number of players needed for the xlrstats to start. So server admins could set it to 6 for example, and the stats won't change as long as only 1-5 players are on the server.
--
Signatures are profoundly overrated.

Offline Bartok

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 04:44:38 PM »
I'm wondering if it would be very difficult to implement a setting for the minimum number of players needed for the xlrstats to start. So server admins could set it to 6 for example, and the stats won't change as long as only 1-5 players are on the server.

That would be nice so you aren't hit with TK's and TD's during the pre-game in BO. Super annoying.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »

That feature will be available with the next B3 release.

Offline fab1An

• Keep it simple.
    • Bleilust (GER)
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2011, 12:29:59 AM »
That's great! Thank you!
--
Signatures are profoundly overrated.

Offline Mader6000

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 02:12:47 PM »
The stats page get the Global Stats but it doesnt refresh this it is possible to make a button for refresh the global Stats for Player on site?

Offline Nocturnal1982

• Bandit Company
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »
I really like that idea. I do enjoy XLR stats, but, compared to other stats programs that i've worked with, the default settings for those stats systems have been a little more understandable.

I get the general feeling that even tho a person is not registered on the server, he still "steals" skill from you. Anyone else have that feeling?

I don't mean to sound like i'm talking down to the developers of XLRstats and such, i think they're doing a great job so far and i am very appreciate of having a free solution like this, but, there does seem to be a few bugs here and there still.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »
I get the general feeling that even tho a person is not registered on the server, he still "steals" skill from you. Anyone else have that feeling?

All your kills, deaths, assists, actions etc. make up your stats and that should include all players in the server no matter if they are registered or not. You get skill points when you kill unregistered players and you loose points when you got killed by them. This is not a bug but it is what it should be.

Otherwise your stats wouldn't reflect the real situation.

Offline jorricks

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »
a better config maker..
I've been working 2 days now to get this installation right.. But hole the time if i go to Localhost/install it gives me
Code: [Select]
Restricted access

So maybe something like b3 got.. that config editor is the best!

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
Re: Re: XLRstats Feature Requests
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 12:42:15 PM »
Known issue, with a easy fix, fixed already for next release, got to be 5 topics about it already.

*Via my HTC EvO 4G*
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Rate this page +1 at Google Search