Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: XLRstats Feature Requests  (Read 29783 times)

Offline Prez

• Beta Testers
    • cgs-clan.com
Re: XLRstats Feature Requests
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2011, 10:12:55 AM »
A player of the week or month function would be pretty cool.
Most kills made/skill gained during that time.

Offline Drummer611

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 11:56:01 PM »
Hey Freelander, I have a request for XLRstats.  Is that possible to add teams name in the XLRstats Black Ops webfront?  If it's not possible, it's not a big deal lol.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 02:08:50 AM by Drummer611 »

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 01:02:48 PM »
Hi Drummer, that is a bug that will be fixed in the next version. (already should be fixed in the dev repo)

Offline Drummer611

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2011, 08:38:28 PM »
Alright, thanks for your response.

Offline [DAD]GrimReaper

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »
how about a new tab which allows you to view a players medals / awards and tie those into the signature block?

Offline berseker

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:30 AM »
Hi guys,

i'd like to add features for CTF Players :

on each map, i would like to know my Best Capture time ever,
be informed when i break my record,
and be able to see on each map whats the fastest flag cap ever and who scored it.

A fusion with Beber88's Flagstats plugin would be great.

Must i develop it and then suggest file ? or just wait ?

While im here, thx to all the B3 and Xlrstats staff for their work.

EDIT :
i wanna be a b3 dev team member !
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:59:27 AM by berseker »

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline MajkiFajki

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Like someone said - Flags.

CTF is probably most played team-based gametype. I think we need award for captures of flag. Also - we have flagstats plaugin for UrT:
http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/downloads/?sa=view;down=46

So there is a lot o possibilities for XLR to spice up rank:)

Best defender, fastest cap...

Offline Sars

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 02:22:42 AM »
I would like to requests that XLRStats keep track of how many plants and disarms you have in S&D. We run B3 on our black ops servers and i think that flag captures and other stats that are the main objective is important.

This is asking a lot but possibly have that affect their skill. because going for the objective is better then just hanging back and killing all day (unless it tdm).

Thanks a ton!
Sars

Offline Prez

• Beta Testers
    • cgs-clan.com
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 02:37:13 AM »
I would like to requests that XLRStats keep track of how many plants and disarms you have in S&D. We run B3 on our black ops servers and i think that flag captures and other stats that are the main objective is important.

This is asking a lot but possibly have that affect their skill. because going for the objective is better then just hanging back and killing all day (unless it tdm).

Thanks a ton!
Sars

Gametype events such as plants, disarms, flag caps etc are not written to the servers games log file in black ops. Hence why this feature is not included in XLRstats for this game. Unfortunatly.

Offline (MPB)BlackSheep

• (MPB) Clan homepage
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »
Having an individuals awards listed on their player page.  For example after where you can choose "your worst enemies" (which should really be Worst Enemies :P ) you could have "Awards".

?? :P

Offline TmR

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 03:07:41 PM »
Freelander, where and how did you get the images for the maps?
Are they extracted from the .idw / .idi files in BO folders?
Wan't to get them for Annihilation mappack (see my topic)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 07:12:57 PM »
Don't remember but I take ingame screen shots when I'm not able to find map images.

Offline Miramar

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 11:23:37 PM »
you can extract them out of the iwd files... and convert the iwi files to dds and edit them with photoshop with dds plugin...

or just google for them... somebody has surely done it already ^^

Offline Nocturnal1982

• Bandit Company
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2011, 01:26:15 PM »
Again, i want to thank the developers of b3 and all that it entails. You are doing a great job and i love all features and updates so far :)

I do have 2 requests tho, 1 which i think would better than the currently used one and 1 feature request.

First off, the status.xml file which enables you to view who is currently playing, as well as display map currently played, IP, server name and more.

I am not saying that the feature of uploading and saving a *.xml file should be terminated for this plugin, but rather that there be added a feature to it where you do not need to use such a file anymore.

To explain, since xlrstats already has to connect and read from the database, i see no reason for it to do a second connection to grab a file to view the xml output of players.

With the recent 1.7.1 update, we saw the addition of 2 new tables being created by the status.xml file.

current_clients & current_svars

Would it not be easier to use these for xlrstats rather than trying to read an xml file?
(i know that my question/feature request might not be in the right section for this, but since it's related and used for xlrstats, i found it reasonable to write about it here).

My feature request, if possible, would be to allow FFA (deathmatch) be free of teamkills.
While i do not hold the coding abilities myself, atleast not yet, i think that this would be a rather easy task to implement into b3 as having b3 check for gamemode = FFA/DM then regardless of what team a player is on, teamkills will not be counted.

While i do not use or play this gamemode myself, i think that others that have popular DM servers would really appreciate this :)
(again, probably not the right topic, but it's all semi related between b3 and xlrstats)

Thank you for any responses to this and keep up the good work guys!

Rate this page +1 at Google Search