thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Full documentation and information about XLRstats version 2 can be found at this subsection of our site.

Our upcoming XLRstats version 3 (League Edition) is currently being developed. You can have a glimpse on our main XLRstats website: www.xlrstats.com

Author Topic: XLRstats Feature Requests  (Read 29080 times)

Offline Belguinha

XLRstats Feature Requests - Medic
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2011, 05:32:40 AM »
Hi,
Sorry if posted on wrong placed or id duplicated, but didn't found anything about it.

Is it possible to get values from players that give medic to others, and give them a rank also?

If possible it will encourage more team play, and give some award to the ones who save players lives.

Regards
Joerg

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
Re: XLRstats Feature Requests
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2011, 07:39:33 AM »
there is no way to know who heals who in UrT

Offline 40-1 Toffees

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2012, 07:28:10 PM »
Is it possible to add a !rank command to the xlrstats plugin that tells a player how many kills they have, what their current rank position is (based on the number of kills for the server), and how many kills they need to move up to the next position (plus that persons name).  Eg.

Code: [Select]
!rank
"(b3)pm: You are ranked 56 out of 1337 players with 2486 kills and need 114 kills to rank above 40-1Toffees"

Reason:  We had something similar in SCON and people used it a lot.  I've tried getting them to use the !xlrstats, !xlrtopstats but its a little confusing for them to understand about the skill attribute.

Cheers guys :-)

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
Is it possible to add a !rank command to the xlrstats plugin that tells a player how many kills they have, what their current rank position is (based on the number of kills for the server), and how many kills they need to move up to the next position (plus that persons name).  Eg.

!rank
"(b3)pm: You are ranked 56 out of 1337 players with 2486 kills and need 114 kills to rank above 40-1Toffees"

Reason:  We had something similar in SCON and people used it a lot.  I've tried getting them to use the !xlrstats, !xlrtopstats but its a little confusing for them to understand about the skill attribute.

Cheers guys :-)
See here
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline 40-1 Toffees

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2012, 07:43:49 PM »
Thanks Mordy, but not that same.  I read that link and all it does is give you your xlrstats ranking based on skill (unless I'm mistaken, feel free to flame if I am  ;) ).  I have trouble getting people to understand what 'skill' is when all they want to know is how many kills they have and how many more until they get past the next person.  He who has the most kills is regarded the best on the server, so naturally people want to get higher up the league tables :-)

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
    • MordyT
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2012, 07:49:33 PM »
Thanks Mordy, but not that same.  I read that link and all it does is give you your xlrstats ranking based on skill (unless I'm mistaken, feel free to flame if I am  ;) ).  I have trouble getting people to understand what 'skill' is when all they want to know is how many kills they have and how many more until they get past the next person.  He who has the most kills is regarded the best on the server, so naturally people want to get higher up the league tables :-)
I see. Sorry, I didn't really read your first request. What you really want is topkills - who has the most kills above you, how close you are to passing them, etc. I don't thin this plugin exists, but it is a great idea.
I am sure someone could code this in if they wanted to, xlrstats already has the info needed....

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
    • MordyT
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »
I got a request from a client, I think it is actually kinda cool..

Allow XLRStats to record to 2 databases.
Point of this is... lets say I want to have a global leaderboard with all stats from numerous server, I can have each B3 bot record to same database and it will mix it all together.

But then lets say I want to see each stats individually per server, I can't

A alternative to this idea is to code the xlrstats webfront to show combined stats of all servers...

Either way (I prefer the second way btw) it is a cool idea.

Offline EntraVenuS

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »
you guys are doing a great job thanks for all your efforts. i just wonderd if you could implement the ranks next to the current players on the server this would look great when viewing webstats also it shows to everyone who the hardcore players are on our server. Plus i dont suppose you could implement something into the chat as to when you gain a rank from xlrstats. Just a thought. and finally is there way for showing a map image for the current map the server is playing on the webstats page. The game we are playing is BF3.
thanks for reading keep up the good work guys ...

Offline EntraVenuS

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2012, 05:36:13 PM »
dont know if this has been asked but is there any way of showing your pro /shame medals on your sig in the sig generator..

Offline Syndicon

• Multi Gaming Clan Page
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
dont know if this has been asked but is there any way of showing your pro /shame medals on your sig in the sig generator..

I do believe there is.  ;)

Offline EntraVenuS

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2012, 06:26:06 PM »
I do believe there is.  ;)

Please share this knowledge with me kind sir

Offline Syndicon

• Multi Gaming Clan Page
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
Ok, you asked for it...
Its just a quick and dirty hack based on the dynamic Medal files but as you can see in my sig its working.

You still need to create a folder named medals in your /xlrstats/sig folder and create small images (30x30) of the medals you whish to use.
Name your medals like this -> xlr_pro_knives.png

In your /xlrstats/sig/render.php find:
// Stats Box 1

Before add:
// filename of the medal dynamic texts as key and filename of the medal picture as value
$awardy = array(
"pro_medal_best_ratio_0_en.txt" => "nohit",
"pro_medal_most_kills_0_en.txt" => "firestarter",
"pro_medal_head_hunter_0_en.txt" => "headshots",
"pro_medal_serial_killer_0_en.txt" => "killstreak",
"pro_medal_cold_weapon_killer_0_en.txt" => "knives",
"pro_medal_nade_killer_0_en.txt" => "nade",
"pro_medal_remote_bomb_fan_0_en.txt" => "c4",
"pro_medal_surprise_lover_0_en.txt" => "claymore",
"pro_medal_pistol_killer_0_en.txt" => "pistol",
"pro_medal_nothing_better_to_do_0_en.txt" => "rounds",
"pro_medal_highest_skill_0_en.txt" => "skill",
"pro_medal_sniper_killer_0_en.txt" => "sniper"
);

$awx = 138; // x position of the first Medal in the Signature
$n = 0;

foreach($awardy as $key => $value){
if(file_exists('../dynamic/cache/'.$key)) {
$quelle = file("../dynamic/cache/".$key);
$data = implode ("", $quelle);
preg_match('|title=\"See player details\"\>(.*?)\<br\/\>\<br\/\>\<\/a\>|Uism',$data,$matches);
if ($matches[1] == $player['name'] && $n < 7){
$stars = ImageCreateFromPNG("medals/xlr_pro_".$value.".png");
ImageCopyResampled($image, $stars, $awx, 68, 0, 0, 30, 30, 30, 30);
$awx += 31;
$n++;
}
}
}

I dont know if this is the right place in the forum for this. If not please move..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:28:19 AM by Syndicon »

Offline Thomaxius

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2013, 10:25:32 PM »
Count ragequits. Don't know if this is possible, but if somebody were to disconnect, say 10 seconds after his death, It'd be considered as a ragequit. Player would get a ragequit point in his xlrstats and the killer would get a ragequit point for causing a ragequit. That'd be hilarious.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything