Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Echelon v2 is not yet officially released! If you cannot get this dev-version installed, revert to version 1 as available in our download section.

Author Topic: php for b3  (Read 1571 times)

Offline mtxrooster

php for b3
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:34:25 AM »
I wasn't sure where this belongs..  I'm writing some some php stuff mostly just to do some simple admin tasks.  (EG I have code to pull up every admin and display their name, their 'level (bits) and if they have a msg associated to their name..

What I would like to do is convert the 'generic' numeric 'bits' to actual names (so instead of it displaying "exit151 128 Nice Greeting" it would say "exit151 Super-Admin Nice Greeting".

I don't mind sharing a link to the code, it couldn't be less spectacular - I just don't want to do so in the wrong area.  Since this area is the kind of web-front support area, I'm hoping it might be a good area for my question? :) 

If so, let me know and I'll link to my code (already tried posting it somewhere else non-b3 related).

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
Re: php for b3
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:10:28 AM »
Just do a sql select for thr group bits on the groups table, then use the result in your code.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything