thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!

Author Topic: COD4x B3 Is Admin issue  (Read 950 times)

Offline apo121

COD4x B3 Is Admin issue
« on: April 09, 2016, 03:19:55 PM »
Hi i have a issue with cod4x1.8 B3 Admin plugin not working on that i have already access to admin at 1.7x but not working on 1.8 whereas others commands are working fine.
Note: when i turn to cod4x1.8 i have no admin powers there

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
Re: COD4x B3 Is Admin issue
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »
cod4x v1.8 changes the way a guid is generated and therefore changes the guid of a player...B3 recognizes someone based on their guid so if the guid is changed you will not be recognized as the same person (admin).
I haven't come across much people using that version, so you will have to provide some details on what your new guids look... is the length the same?

Offline apo121

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:44:09 PM »
No the guid looks same and i check the power of admins into database 128 also looks good here i also talked to fagy the cod4x coder he said could be issue with b3 sometimes .ini not compatible with codx better to ask b3 forum but in my case every plugin is working but i don't have admin power there when i turn cod4x 1.8

Offline wkuzma

• KAB
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 08:46:14 PM »
Cod4x version 16.0 does change the guid of a player -
here is what I did to gain admin power back
I entered the server under another name and did a !register
I then exited the game and using phpadmin I entered the b3 data base
I recorded what my original name and group bits were then found the new name
and gave it the same group bits and got my admin powers back.

Now cod4x updated to version 16.1 which totally screws up the guid making it impossible to even register n b3
I reverted back to version 16 because version 16.1 would not even enter any stats in the b3 data base
example I was able to tb someone and it kicked them from the server however it never got to the database and
that person was able to rejoin without a problem.
I was told to use  +set sv_legacyguidmode 1 in my command line to go back to the old guid version
but that only helped to get b3 to start talking in the server but still not recording in the database.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search