Very nice video presentation and well done Aquarius. I love it. I'm curious to know the answer of courgette's question actually.
I like your recent additions in the video. If you're planning to work more on this I'd like to give some opinions.
Like Courgette suggested it should be easy to understand by a game admin who has no idea about B3.
You can try to emphasize things that will attract admins such as:
- No need to give rcon password to everyone
- User groups with different levels
- Auto administration (censor plugin)
- Rotating server messages
- Easy in game administration (no alt+tab)
- Popular plugins like xlrstats and chatlogger and ability to extend the functionality with more than 100 plugins
- Free and Open Source
- Our excellent support forums
I know it's not easy to fit everything in a short video. I think adding speech would be a good idea.
Those suggestions are only valid if you're willing to work on this some more. Anyways you have done a great job already and thank you very much for your time!