thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
In our support boards we aim to provide support for the B3 core in its current state. Older releases of B3 are NOT supported. Check our front page for the latest version. You may post feature requests in our General Discussion board. Modifications and Hacks of the core B3 code are NOT supported.
Before you ask for support: [ Read the Support Instructions ] - More info: [ Full Support Disclaimer ]

Author Topic: restart problems  (Read 280 times)

Offline deebow9

restart problems
« on: December 29, 2016, 06:00:32 AM »
edit #3: i was wrong, it is still not working correctly.  now when i issue the start command, i get the same log entry, the bot doesn't restart unless i hit the enter key on the on box that is running the bot.

edit #2: got it sorted with the command line.  thanks for you patience.

edit: sorry, the server said there was a database error, i didn't realize this got posted twice.  d.

i am using the windows install version on a COD5 server.  things work really nice (THANK YOU!).  the only issue i have thus far is that when i issue a 'restart' command in game, it tries to restart the B3 and then gets an error.  it did the same thing on a windows 10 machine and windows xp.

this is what the log looks like where the command is issued:

[WTAS]DeeBow9;\x15!restart'
161228 21:45:06    BOT        'Shutting down...'
161228 21:45:07    BOT        'Stop reading.'
161228 21:45:07    BOT        'Shutting down database connections...'
161228 21:45:12    BOT        'Restarting...'
161228 21:45:12    BOT        'Shutting down event handler'

the B3 instance on the computer says "press enter", i press enter and it closes the window and i have to restart it with the icon.
is there a resolution for this problem?  what obvious thing have i missed?

thanks,

darell
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:48:41 AM by deebow9 »

Offline deebow9

Re: restart problems
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:00:48 AM »
no one?

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: restart problems
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:52:54 PM »
You didn't post any useful information, so you didn't get any reply? Let's start with a full b3 log, the B3 version you are using (also if from sources of the frozen executable).

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything