Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
In our support boards we aim to provide support for the B3 core in its current state. Older releases of B3 are NOT supported. Check our front page for the latest version. You may post feature requests in our General Discussion board. Modifications and Hacks of the core B3 code are NOT supported.
Before you ask for support: [ Read the Support Instructions ] - More info: [ Full Support Disclaimer ]

Author Topic: B3 doesn't work in game  (Read 916 times)

Offline Gradur

B3 doesn't work in game
« on: October 02, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »
Hello, i've installed B3 on my VPS (windows) I run it, no problem, DB connected, rcon good, all for playing with the b3. But when i come in-game I type !iamgod and it's not working I don't know why, !register, etc.. it's not working but i can see message like "Big Brother Bot is watching you" etc..

I tested with 1.1.10 and 1.9.2 it's the same problem.

Pls help me guys, have a nice day.

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: B3 doesn't work in game
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 09:26:52 AM »
You are probably reading the wrong game log file.

Offline Gradur

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 11:39:28 AM »
i think too because when i launch b3_run for the first time i was reading an error with game_log file and i check in my folder what's the problem and i saw game_log wasn't created so I took it from a mod isnipe

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 03:25:50 PM »
You need to read the game_log created by your server, since that is where b3 sees all your chat requests.

Offline Gradur

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 06:49:27 PM »
Thx for your reply, i tried with the games_mp.txt of my folder "data" and same thing look http://prntscr.com/cpd30s i'm very sad :( :'(

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 10:27:49 PM »
I suggest that you shut the server down and delete all the games_mp.log files and then start the server up so you can see which file it is actually creating. If you have copied log files from somewhere else it won't work.

Offline Gradur

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 09:49:12 AM »
not working again :'( if someone can help me with teamviewer or skype, idk, because I think i'm lost lol :( i set an isnipe mod, i delete it from "mods" folder but it still working on the server...

Offline 82ndAB.Bravo17

• Dev. Team
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 01:49:25 AM »
I suggest that you turn off the "Hide extensions for known file types" option in folder options/view settings. That will allow you to see the actual file names that you are dealing with.

It looks like you may have a games_mp.txt file being created instead of games _mp.log. in which case you would need to tell b3 to look at that file.

Offline Gradur

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 01:41:33 PM »
I suggest that you turn off the "Hide extensions for known file types" option in folder options/view settings. That will allow you to see the actual file names that you are dealing with. It looks like you may have a games_mp.txt file being created instead of games _mp.log. in which case you would need to tell b3 to look at that file.
Ok thx how i can tell that to b3 ?

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything