thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
In our support boards we aim to provide support for the B3 core in its current state. Older releases of B3 are NOT supported. Check our front page for the latest version. You may post feature requests in our General Discussion board. Modifications and Hacks of the core B3 code are NOT supported.
Before you ask for support: [ Read the Support Instructions ] - More info: [ Full Support Disclaimer ]

Author Topic: help me cheaters problem  (Read 1484 times)

Offline mix

help me cheaters problem
« on: December 25, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »
hi all
i have problem with people come to my cod4 server and use cheat to change their names to players names can you help me please

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
Re: help me cheaters problem
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 12:02:58 AM »
Hey hoss,

The players who do this are using what I call a multi-hack. It is a hack that had many features in one, like wallhack + aimbot + no recoil. When a player are constantly changing their names, the hack program is trying to evade your ban commands. It is advised that you ban these people ASAP.
I use this plugin so that B3 does it automatically for me: http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/downloads/?sa=view;down=181

Maybe you should look into adding it.

Good luck!

cu :)

Offline mix

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 01:30:33 AM »
Hey hoss,

The players who do this are using what I call a multi-hack. It is a hack that had many features in one, like wallhack + aimbot + no recoil. When a player are constantly changing their names, the hack program is trying to evade your ban commands. It is advised that you ban these people ASAP.
I use this plugin so that B3 does it automatically for me: http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/downloads/?sa=view;down=181

Good luck!

thank you mate
is this will damage that stupid hack ?
i mean it will not take long time to ban them ?

Offline mix

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »
Hey hoss,

Good luck!

i have one but so slow to ban them

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 07:07:56 AM »
yea unfortunately, when they change their names too fast and a lot of things are going on in the server, it takes a while for them to be banned.

Rate this page +1 at Google Search