Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
In our support boards we aim to provide support for the B3 core in its current state. Older releases of B3 are NOT supported. Check our front page for the latest version. You may post feature requests in our General Discussion board. Modifications and Hacks of the core B3 code are NOT supported.
Before you ask for support: [ Read the Support Instructions ] - More info: [ Full Support Disclaimer ]

Author Topic: [REQ] B3 bot for Counter Strike 1.6  (Read 751 times)

Offline BuDDy

[REQ] B3 bot for Counter Strike 1.6
« on: April 05, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »
Hello,

I want to request B3 bot for Counter Strike 1.6 servers.I red the requirments for B3 to support a game and cs 1.6 passes all those three requirments.
I used to have B3 for my Urban Terror server and I loved it and it would be great to have it in counter strike 1.6 server.I am attaching log file for further reference.

Thank you

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: [REQ] B3 bot for Counter Strike 1.6
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »
Can you show some log lines where real players are actually connecting/shooting? All I can see is BOT playing on the server. We would  need to know how to identify players (for example using a unique GUID which doesn't change across reconnections).

Also does the server requires a mod to write chat lines into the log file (or to another file)?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 02:12:26 PM by Fenix »

Offline BuDDy

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 01:55:31 PM »
The server uses 4 types of authid
IP
Nick
#nickid
Steam id

Steam id is the one which does not change upon reconnection. Though when playing offline,the sever does not uses steam id for authentication.I have attached the log file.
Also I dont know exactly what you mean but I dont think the game uses any mod file to write the chat lines.I am sorry I dont know much technical details about it.
forums.alliedmods.net are the developers of amxmodx(automation bot) for counter strike and they have many documentations regarding the working of game.Maybe this would help

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:03:07 PM by BuDDy »

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 07:43:04 PM »
Thanks. I'll have a look in the weekend

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Rate this page +1 at Google Search