Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: !fps and !fov command  (Read 1742 times)

Offline suryaarief

!fps and !fov command
« on: September 01, 2015, 02:54:32 AM »
Please help me !!

First time use B3 in my server game, and i want use command !fps and !fov like other server, i searching but i cant find that plugin.
Can give me link to that plugin? Thanks for support :)

Offline ph03n1x

• Lovers and Haters Urban Terror
Re: !fps and !fov command
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »
This is the 3rd new topic asking for this. You should really search if a question like this exists before making new topic. These commands are for a mod. The mod is applied to both server and client and then a B3 plugin is installed to interact with the mod. This mod is custom built and not released within the B3 community (the owner has not posted it here). As far as I can find, it was built by a deathrun server owner and CoD4 modder. If you play on a server with that mod, it's best to ask the server owner about it.

Sorry we wouldn't be able to help more...the B3 community do not create mods for CoD4.

cu :)

Offline suryaarief

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 03:18:40 PM »
Thanks for your respons, please, there is several similar question like this, but still there is not answered that help me, can you teach me how to use it? one again, please :)

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 07:15:15 PM »
Sorry we wouldn't be able to help more...the B3 community do not create mods for CoD4.
This

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything