Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: A XLRreset ?  (Read 662 times)

Offline NoYd

A XLRreset ?
« on: August 07, 2015, 03:27:34 PM »
Hey all !

I'm asking here to know how can I do a !xlrreset command to reset commands of the user who wants to use it. Where I am blocking is into the SQL request I must do, I don't know at all what I must write, I don't know SQL syntax at all ! :S 

If anyone can help me about this, it would be awesome, i'm sure it's very easy. I want to reset kills, deaths and set skill to 1000, maybe there is another thing to modify ?

Thanks a lot !

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
Re: A XLRreset ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
The problem which such a command is pretty simple. The XLRstats plugin stores the skill of each player (and other data) in a database table cell. So basically the skill it's just a value somewhere and it's not computed everytime a player does !xlrstats. This is the reason behind the fact that such command has not been provided. Think of this situation:

• 2 friends, Bob and Alice connect to a server with XLRstats plugin enabled. Their skill is by default set to 1000
  • Bob kills Alice 100 times. Bob skill increased to 1500 (for example) and Alice skill decreased down to 500.
  • Alice types !xlrreset.
  • Now Bob has 1500 points of skill, Alice 1000....no one lose, Bob cheated 8)

Rate this page +1 at Google Search