thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Balance Teams plugin  (Read 9991 times)

Offline persia88

Re: Balance Teams plugin
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 08:44:12 AM »
plz re upload for cod4
Hi everybody.

I have recently begun to develop some plugins for b3bot.
One of the first things I noticed is the lack of a real Team Balancer. Those provided by PowerAdminUrT:

!teams -> strikes a balance based solely on the number of players
!shuffleteams -> melee players randomly

are not just what I wanted, so I decided to develop one by myself.

DESCRIPTION

Balance teams, not only considering the number of players but the quality of each players.
It is calculated the difference between the number of kills and deaths (for each player) when the command is launched.
Is thus made a list of players ranked in descending order according to this value.
Players are then assigned to teams in a sequential manner, leaving spectators users in spec mode.

To run the Team Balancing just add the plugin to your extplugins, edit the balanceteams.xml according to your needs, add the plugin to b3.xml and run !balance

Hope this help.  ;D ;D
Pls report any bug (I personally tested the plugin on a full server and it seems to works good, but some bugs may everytime appear)

[Update]
#  15-04-2011 v1.0
#    * First release
#
#  17-04-2011 v1.1
#    * added players locking after team balancing [requires PowerAdminUrt]
#
#  17-06-2011 v1.2
#    * bugfixes
#   * some code cleanup
#

[attachment deleted by maintenance]

Offline Fenix

• Dev. Team
    • GitHub
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 09:28:19 AM »
This plugin was meant to work with Urban Terror only. I decided not to support anymore since the PowerAdminUrt introduced the !pabalance and !paskuffle commands which are even more accurate than the commands provided in my plugin.

Offline Slimbips

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 01:30:13 PM »
where is the link for autobalnce for cod4?

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything