Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
The creator of these plugins has not shown activity in a while. Posting in this board may not result in a fast reply or a reply at all. [ Read the full Support Disclaimer here ]
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Weapon Control Plugin - Antinoob v1.0.7  (Read 168590 times)

Offline |EV3| Redshift

Re: Weapon Control Plugin - Antinoob v1.0.7
« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »

Offline |EV3| Redshift

« Reply #451 on: November 13, 2012, 11:44:46 PM »

Offline Miramar

« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
my question here -> LINK <- is still not answered...

how can i disable the temporary locks of nades etc at the roundstart included the messages at roundstart and after the lock is removed...

if i change the lines in the xml file to an empty string i get the errors in the logfile...

maybe someone can insert an on/off switch for this... !!?

cya

Offline IrishDoc

« Reply #453 on: April 02, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »
Below is a copy of my antinoob xml file that is currently up and running and working great.  Thanks BTW for the great plugin.  But I want to be able to kick (not ban or add warnings to their totals in echelon) on a certain map for almost all weapons except for a few.  Can someone please help me set this plugin up for that.  Thanks

Code: [Select]
<!-- Comments by MordyT-->
<!-- Plesae read the README for config help -->
<!-- There are 2 main modes here: timed and all map. In short, the timed one is if you only want the weapons to be punished during the first x seconds (see warn_duration) and the all map one is if you want to punish regardless of how long it has been since the map started. You can have both at the same time if you want.-->
<!-- You will need the names of the weapons as they appear in the games_mp.log -->

<configuration plugin="antinoob">
<settings name="settings">
<set name="warn_duration">10</set>
<!-- The amount of time to watch for weapons. If you want to only ban RPG for the first 10 seconds, set this to 10, then set RPG in the timed_kick below. info_message is sent when this time starts and unlock_message gets sent when time is up. -->
<set name="warning_rule">rule1</set>
<!-- What rule should we use when warning people if weapon is warned/banned below? rule2 is in the admin plugin -->
<set name="banned_warning_rule">rule1</set>
<!-- What rule should we use when warning people if weapon is banned below -->
<set name="unlock_message">^3 %s seconds passed - ^3all weapons unlocked!!!</set>
<!-- If using this in "timed" mode, what should the message say when the time is up? See README -->
<set name="info_message">^3rule1</set>
<!-- If using this in timed mode, the above warning will be sent to the server to let people know about restrictions? -->
<set name="bannedonly_info_message">^3 Please, No marty/last stand, GL's or RPG's on players !!!</set>
<!-- What message should be sent to the server at round start? -->
<!--
IMPORTANT - if you don't want a message to sent to the server, just delete the message, not the set_name!
Removing the set name as well will cause the plugin NOT to work and B3 WON'T start!
-->
</settings>

<!-- If you want a map to be excluded from the timed settings, enter it's name here (and uncomment it). -->
<maps>

<!-- EXAMPLE: <map name="mp_citystreets">15</map> -->
</maps>

<!-- Enter the weapon names as they appear in the log file here to have warnings issued (timed) -->
<weapon_timed_warn>
<!-- EXAMPLE: <weapon mod="MOD_GRENADE_SPLASH"></weapon> -->
</weapon_timed_warn>

<!-- Enter the weapon names as they appear in the log file here to have kicks issued (timed) -->
<weapon_timed_kick>
</weapon_timed_kick>

<!-- Enter the weapon names as they appear in the log file here to have kicks issued (un-timed) -->
<weapon_banned_kick>
</weapon_banned_kick>

<!-- Enter the weapon names as they appear in the log file here to have warnings issued un-timed) -->
<weapon_banned_warn>
<weapon mod="MOD Falling"></weapon>
        <weapon mod="">frag_grenade_short_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_ak47_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_g3_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_g36c_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_m4_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_m14_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_m16_mp</weapon> 
        <weapon mod="">gl_mp</weapon> 
<!-- EXAMPLE (RPG for CoD4): <weapon mod="">rpg_mp</weapon> -->
</weapon_banned_warn>