thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Teamspeak plugin (all games)  (Read 30689 times)

Offline bashy

Re: Teamspeak plugin (all games)
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
Really nice plugin, has a lot of potential.
Seems to be working, little slow on changing your channel though after switching teams, this meant to happen?

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 09:57:25 PM »
you're the first to report such a thing. What does your b3.log shows ? how many seconds between the time it sees the player switching teams and the time it instructs teamspeak to move the player ?

Offline akghost

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 06:15:11 AM »
I too am seeing that the TS switch does not register when i change teams.. It only switches after i switch a couple of times... or i get killed.

110719 19:34:56   CONSOLE   '2239:15 K;01100001b77e87be;0;axis;-FU-AKGhost;01100001b77e87be;0;axis;-FU-AKGhost;none;100000;MOD_SUICIDE;none'

shows in the log... but i had to be killed before the plugin noted the change and auto switched... Is there a way to change priority of the plugin... make it more sensitive?
b3.xml
http://www.pastie.org/2240845

B3 Log---Edited for size.. Myself (-FU-AKGhost) did the main team changing.

http://www.pastie.org/2240867

Thank you for your time..

(First Unit) -FU-AKGhost
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:23:16 AM by akghost »

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 07:31:32 AM »
CoD games only report the team information when a player is killed. That's why B3 cannot figure out you changed team before you get killed after that change

Offline akghost

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »
Thank you for the prompt response. If I understand.. The suicide event does not register in b3 as a team change? Only kills from an opposing member will have the information that a player has changed sides?
We have recently updated to 1.6.1 and are looking forward to working with this add-on. Thank you for your work on it!

Offline akghost

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
And one additional dumb question.. We are hoping to host a clan match.. Do the cod6 player names need to match their teamspeak names? Thanks again

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »
And one additional dumb question.. We are hoping to host a clan match.. Do the cod6 player names need to match their teamspeak names? Thanks again
yes id does. That's the only reliable way to recognize players on both the game server and teamspeak server

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »
Hi Courgette,
 I have a question on this plugin..

Is it normal that when a player use the command !tsauto on then choose a team ex. COD6 TF141 then the player will be in Team 2 in TS, OpFor is Team 1. when ever the player dies it switches to Team 1 in TS without manually switching in game and it is still TF141.

is this a bug?

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »
probably, now it might be either in the teamspeak plugin or in the cod6 parser or it could due to the game not providing accurate information regarding teams (as above)

post a b3.log showing a player :
* connecting to the server
* joining a team
* typing !tsauto on
* changing teams
* getting killed

so we can understand what information B3 is provided with in such cases

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »
probably, now it might be either in the teamspeak plugin or in the cod6 parser or it could due to the game not providing accurate information regarding teams (as above)

post a b3.log showing a player :
* connecting to the server
* joining a team
* typing !tsauto on
* changing teams
* getting killed

so we can understand what information B3 is provided with in such cases

Its ok now.. I followed your step by step procedure and I just switched the setting of Teams (team 1 & team 2 viceversa) in plugin xml.. and I noticed that It just took time to die first before it changes in TS if you switch team.

but if you want to take a look at the B3.log here it is:
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/59802453/file.html

Thank you Courgette for the support and for this great plugin, it is very useful.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:36:31 PM by JD1pinoy »

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 05:02:30 AM »
One more question Courgette,

Is there a way for this plugin to tell how many clients are connected in my TS server that players will see in game?

ex:
[B3]: There are currently 10 clients using Myserver Teamspeak, Type !ts to join Myserver Teamspeak.

Offline akghost

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »
Question:
The First Unit clan has this addon running on our private locked server and it does not get used to much. Is there a way to set the channel as permanent vs semi-temp? Every time i set it in Teamspeak, the addon looses permission to the channel.

Thank you for your support!

-FU-AKGhost

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:29 PM »
Hi guys,

I have no plan to update this plugin any time soon. This is mostly due to the lack of personal interest in TS. However, I will welcome any patch that the community would propose to this plugin.

The source code can be found on my github account : https://github.com/courgette/b3-plugin-teamspeak

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »
Ok thank you Courgette..

oh only have basic knowledge in scripts but will try to figure out..

Thank you very much for those infos.

Offline akghost

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 07:35:09 AM »
Thank you for sharing the source.. i was able to fumbel around and set the channels as permanent vs semi-perm...

Again, i appreciate the plugin!

Rate this page +1 at Google Search