thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Aimbot Detector Plugin  (Read 54288 times)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
Re: Aimbot Detector Plugin
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
Code: xml [Select]
<set name="adminlevel">40</set>

This setting is for: If you have chosen to notify online admins, all admins equal or higher level will get notified via PM

<set name="ignorelevel">40</set>

And this setting is for: Minimum level to ignore. i.e. players with equal or higher level will not be checked.

So if you want to check everyone except for super admin (with level 100) you have to set it like this:

<set name="adminlevel">100</set>
<set name="ignorelevel">100</set>

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »
can someone check my setting if it is correct

Edit: (code deleted)

can this pugin detect Wallhacker?

there are reports in echelon chatlog that there is a hacker but it seems that this plugin is not detecting it.. or I missed some config in setting?

I log in to game and check if there is.. well sometime you cannot distinguish good gamer to wallhacker.  ;D so I just monitor the player, there is no notice from the plugin.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:30:30 PM by JD1pinoy »

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
This cannot detect wall hack or aimbot.
All this plugin does it count the number of shots to a specific area that are unbroken... ie 7 headshots in a row.

Futhermore you have it set to notify admin, not kick, or tempban, or ban...
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
<set name="treshold">5</set> if I lower this what will happen?

Action is set to - <set name="action">3</set> thats Notify Admins right?

is this correct?  <set name="smtp">mail.gmail.com:587</set>

Offline MordyT

• Support Hero
  • Over $300 Donated to B3!
    • MordyT
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2011, 11:33:59 PM »
<set name="treshold">5</set> if I lower this what will happen?

means 5 headshots and it will do the action, in this case notify.

3 is notify

i have no idea on the smtp settings, but google does....
I think it is port 995 though...
Help will be given to those with a b3.log

If drop off the map it is due to RL becoming busy :)

System: Python 2.7.3 - Deb 7 - B3 Source Code - 128MB RAM box (rented at $5 a year) - remote MySQL - Remote Web Services

Offline JD1pinoy

• PDS=ManilaTactics=RAS
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 04:16:16 PM »
OK thanks for the info MordyT.

Offline dubt123

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
is it possible to add a timezone in the next update?

for eg 10 kills in 10sec

cos i was going to put this plugin in but it only counts kills in a row i have check my games logs n most aimbotters are usings random kill shots or a set kill shots

Offline gabarram

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2011, 02:28:39 AM »
is it possible to add a timezone in the next update?

for eg 10 kills in 10sec

cos i was going to put this plugin in but it only counts kills in a row i have check my games logs n most aimbotters are usings random kill shots or a set kill shots

I think that's a good idea. It's true what dubt states.
In my personal experience, I never caught one setting the treshold to 10 headshots. But there have been many aimbotters banned by admins, so,  I guess the aimbot does not aim exclusively to one bodypart.
But the main problem is to find a good marker and that the game engine allows a plugin to be developed.
I'd add to dubt123's suggestion to consider not only the ratio kiils/time but also the number of killstreaks for a given time.
Another idea could be to  compute a skill ratio ( for example number of kills/time) during the gameplay and if that ratio exceeds, let's say, the mean ratio for players for that gameplay plus 4 or 5 standard deviations, some action is taken on that suspicious player

Offline Courgette

• Senior Dev.
    • Github repository
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2011, 08:19:57 AM »
you could try to implement the TrueSkill algorithm from microsoft or call the stats off the stats plugin or xlrstats plugin from your plugin (the same way your plugin makes calls to the admin plugin to register commands)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2011, 03:11:43 PM »
Adding more body parts in the config is not a solution? A time limit is required?

I'm not sure comparing the ratio or skill with player's average ratio or skill and make a judgement on that would be accurate. Well nothing is accurate anyways but you can have a k/d ratio of 0.94 but finish a round with 25 kills 4 deaths. And this is likely to happen for many players.

Offline gabarram

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2011, 05:46:32 PM »

Offline dubt123

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2011, 10:08:54 PM »
Adding more body parts in the config is not a solution? A time limit is required?

adding more parts is not a solution as if you add more parts you will have good chance of kicking a player that doesnt hack

a time limit will be really good
the problem would be calculate each player on the time as well reading what weapon they are using so it doesnt read their killstreak perks ie sentry gun or 1 of the choppers for killing

if you can do this i would say it would be a dam good plugin against the aimbotters

with gabarram idea is not a bad 1 but i would say that there are players do get good k/d ratio cause at times i get really good k/d ratio due to my killstreak perks so it would have a good chance of kicking a non hacker player

Offline gabarram

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2011, 06:32:21 AM »
I suggest setting a limiit of kills in a certain time period while not during a killstreak, to be suspected of aimbotting.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »
Ok I'll see what I can do. I think a time limit and a weapon exclusion list can be added to exclude kill streak awards if available in the game.

I think adding more bodyparts is not a solution to aimbotters that not always shoot to the same bodypart

Just to avoid misunderstanding; when you add more body parts, the plugin will check the total of all parts you entered, not each of them separately. So adding all body parts you can act it like checking a kill.

Offline gabarram

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2011, 02:55:00 PM »

Rate this page +1 at Google Search

anything