thankyou
Donate to the B3 fund!

"even a small donation helps!"
Donate with PayPal!
Most of the plugins here are made by B3 users and the authors may not visit frequently. If you need support for plugins or if questions remain unanswered, you will have to contact the author directly. Read the full Support Disclaimer here

NOTE: Do not attach plugins to your forumtopics! Attachements are periodically removed by maintenance tasks. Upload your plugins to our Downloads section instead!

Author Topic: Vehicle Control Plugin for BF3  (Read 11119 times)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
Re: Vehicle Control Plugin for BF3
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 01:01:09 PM »
@[DAD]GrimReaper, please download the code in development here. This is a testing version that includes PlayerCount feature suggested by you.

What it does is that it checks the number of players at the beginning of the round and disables vehicles if it is less than the set value in the config. Note that I have never tested this on a real server, so if you have any issues (which is quite possible), please let me know and provide log files.

Offline [DAD]GrimReaper

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 01:40:24 PM »
Have installed it, will test throughout day

Offline kmconstable

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »
Seems to be working for me thanks!  Is there a way to turn off vehicles by default without it telling Battlelog this is the case.  I have already tried the Infantry Only plugin which unfortunately does not work properly right now.  I just want to get rid of vehicles altogether before a round starts, but again without battlelog seeing it has happened.  Anyway, thanks for this plugin as it works quite well.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 01:34:42 PM »
Thanks for testing it. I don't think what you're asking is possible.

Offline kmconstable

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 06:52:13 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  The interesting thing is with the older version of this plugin once I start conquest and tell it to turn the vehicles off they will not respawn on subsequent maps at all.  This is as long as I continue to only play conquest.  If the server has rush in the rotation then vehicles will show up again on the next map.

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 10:05:44 AM »
In the first version there was a bug and once the vehicles were disabled for a specific map or maps they never got back again. This was fixed in 1.0.1.

Offline |NHC*| Spl!ff

• Night Hawk Commando - Tactical Realism
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
Hi

Is it possible to add a gametype filter to this plugin or a whitelist for certains gametype, perhaps allow a certain number of vehicles respawn?

I'm running a mix gametype server and sometime loading some cfgs from the serverconfigs folder, i'm loving the way it run on rush or others gametype but in conquest mode it is a bit incompatible :)

Offline Freelander

• XLRstats dev.
  • Dev. Team
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »
Hi Spl!ff, please check version 1.0.2. I haven't tested it on a real server so I hope it's working :)

I appreciate if you can feedback.

Offline |NHC*| Spl!ff

• Night Hawk Commando - Tactical Realism
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
I appreciate if you can feedback.

For sure, thanks for your work !

Offline norma

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 04:42:38 PM »
yo))

nice plugin.

is it possible to set it so vehicle respawn is disabled up until a certain number of players? Once connected players exceeds that value to enable vehicle respawn again?

Thanks for any response)))).

Rate this page +1 at Google Search